AoE on trash mob – Help

AoE on trash mob – Help

Hi all. I plaid with a rogue all BC, but switched to Lock and Dk at the start of the LK. A month ago I started once again with my rogue, but I’ve found many things changed. I’d need some advice, especially on trash mob.

How can I maximise my AoE on trash? I’d like to use one spec for this, ready to switch back to main spec (mutilate) on boss.

If the mobs are 3+, is it still efficient to use Fan of Knives (after ToT on tank) and auto-attacking a mob? (no combo point generator abilities, no mutilate/sinister strike, just spamming FoK ?). Is it the way to do max dps on trash???

If it is, I have a second question. Which is the best spec?
    I usually go mutilate, but in situations where we do know that there is a LOT of AoE (icc, for example), what would happen if I’d use an hybrid spec with both Overkill and Vitality ?? High energy regeneration = more FoKs .--> FoKs and only this. Please do not flame me... just constructive critics :

Moreover, in general, I suppose that in this vision, two glyph are mandatory: FoK and ToT. For the third, what about g.of Vigor (obviously spending one point in vigor) ? 20 more enery = third FoK caming earlier (and just this).

Ty very, very much for your help.

Re: AoE on trash mob – Help

I use FoK only with envenom buff and if there are atleast 5 mobs

Deleted

You can spam FoK an put TotT on tank if you dont care about your DPS on trash mobs but you can use Evenom to get better poision frequency.

Keep autoatacking mob to get energy from crits and use CB before FoK. Generaly just autoattack and spam FoK.

Thats all.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron
    You can spam FoK an put TotT on tank if you dont care about your DPS on trash mobs but you can use Evenom to get better poision frequency.

Keep autoatacking mob to get energy from crits and use CB before FoK. Generaly just autoattack and spam FoK.

Thats all.
    I usually just auto attack and spam FoK, or i just /afk and follow another melee DPS.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Deleted

@up

Best tactic for boring trash mobs :]