Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

LVL 85 Lock spell

I got the idea from someone on the shammy forum, so what would you like to see as the locks lvl 85 spell? (presuming we get one)

i can't think of any at the moment, but i will post one later :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Re: LVL 85 Lock spell

Impale - Sends a spike shooting out of the Twisting Nether at the feet of a target, sending him back and up and upon landing, is stunned. Deals small-moderate damage
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

New demon, special flying mount, ...

But tbh, I think we should be happy with the fact that they gonna change the soulshard system. As it sucks when you raid as destr.

"Hell"

- Cracks open the ground for all hell to break loose.
    Demons and Hellfiends will come pooring out and kill everyone - and eventually take over the world... of warcraft.

much like army of the dead. only more deadly

30min cd.

10+ Year Old Account

lol :P i spsoe the shard system is good, but the only spells i use as destro that use soul shards is summon, soul portal, and soulshatter if i'm not paying attention to threat :P

I would like to see something siilar to teh portal (in thh way that it won't affect damage) because that gave us a nice little twist in pvp :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    New demon, special flying mount, ...
    Not a flying mount.... a flight form . Two Demonic wings burst from your back allowing 210% (or wat ever) flight speed. No arial combat if one thing that aion has tought me atleast arial combat equals lame sauce(that and who names a city pandamonia and has no panda's of anysort :::nerdface::.
    Not so much as a new demon but have a permanent demon and actually be able to use the temporary demons at the same time. Kinda like what the Dk's can do if they go unholy and cast the gargoyle. so i can have a doomlord out and my felpuppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf
    lol :P i spsoe the shard system is good, but the only spells i use as destro that use soul shards is summon, soul portal, and soulshatter if i'm not paying attention to threat :P

I would like to see something siilar to teh portal (in thh way that it won't affect damage) because that gave us a nice little twist in pvp :P

I believe the way the new Soul Shard system will work is to buff spells everyone uses, it's going to be a combat mechanic - like a resource, not a reagent.

Shadow Bolt Volley <3

A flying form of meta. Or just a dreadsteed with wings.

Flying form of meta, definetly... that one i want

i bet warlock will get a a spell who will make them immune to all attack for 10 sec. like iceblock and bubble.
    i dont got any good name of the spell so far.

Fear

A move that makes people run away... OH WAIT... LOL

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Army of Imps - LET'S DO IT!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by olurr
    i bet warlock will get a a spell who will make them immune to all attack for 10 sec. like iceblock and bubble.
    i dont got any good name of the spell so far.
    shadowblock and bulble maybe? ^^

There will be no extensions to the Talent Trees in Cataclysm(they might change your current 51 point talent for something else; but wont be adding in say a 56 point talent); You'll just get an extra 5 points to use wherever. Blizzard said this during Blizzcon I'm pretty sure.

That said, they are extensively changing the talent tree's so you might get a completely different 51 point talent then you have now.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Strah
    Shadow Bolt Volley <3
    No! We have enough AoE, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena
    A flying form of meta
    Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena
    a dreadsteed with wings.
    Hell Yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by olurr
    a spell who will make them immune to all attack for 10 sec. like iceblock and bubble.
    No! And that will never happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboteckel
    Army of Imps
    No!
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48020
    Demonic Circle: Teleport
    40 yd range
    Instant
    30 sec cooldown
    Teleports you to your Demonic Circle and removes all snare and stun effects.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

not playing my lock a lot, but still

would love to see a Meta that has no timer on it, but buff is waay lower... and ofc abilities' CD increased a lot... you know, immolation aura etc
    ino its OP, but an AotD like ability, looks like RoF, but with infernals always loved infernals, ever since i saw the first movie
    new pets is always welcome, perhaps something like the necromancer in diablo, using armies is cool :P
    last, but not least, void zones would probably look like those in the start of DTK, something like that would probably be PvP wise, make em drain mana when standing in them, deal a bit dps, make caster immune to shadow abilities (or magic), or, good old void zones ability: deal huge amount of damage on collapse would be imba anti-melee for warlocks

and yes, i know some of these might be OP, but thats not what this thread is about its about cool abilities ^_^

A void zone that melee has to GT*O from.....I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo
    There will be no extensions to the Talent Trees in Cataclysm(they might change your current 51 point talent for something else; but wont be adding in say a 56 point talent); You'll just get an extra 5 points to use wherever. Blizzard said this during Blizzcon I'm pretty sure.

That said, they are extensively changing the talent tree's so you might get a completely different 51 point talent then you have now.
    They'll still be adding new non-talent spells for levels 81-85 though.

As for me, I find it hard to come up with a new spells when Warlocks have so many already... and quite a few of them I would like to see overhauled first.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd like to see us get a spell that allows us to hover 10-15 yards above the ground for 10 seconds and be free to cast out of range from melee. Ranged spells/weapons could still get to us, as could death grip, but it would give us some more surviveability in arena anyway. Obvious CD with this spell of like 2 minutes or something.