Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If I could write addons, I would... I know it is annoying to alt+tab to check it
    Whats The Mats - Raw Materials Calculator

link doesn't work anymore?

I am having trouble getting the link to work. Is there just a temp issue going on?

I have used whats the mats in the past, it was great. Sadly now, I just see bluehost errors. I miss it.

Well if you read what I wrote above. I don't have enough money to keep it going. The site made less that in needs to fund the development.

That is too bad though I understand your reason as to why. It was a great tool.

Well if every one donated 2-3$ when I asked, it could have been saved.

I still have the domain and the hosting for a month more. I might bring it for the time being, but what would be the point?

Deleted
    Such a shame to lose a great website like this. Really good work tho.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this because I really liked this idea, and I'm hoping that this site can be reborn

How high were the monthly expenses vs the monthly revenue from ads/donations?

Deleted
    I have revived the Wowhead material breakdown project and it's out in beta. A basic homepage is created for it, tutorial video crafting is in progress and issue/idea discussing forums still need to be created. It's a donateware, so don't by shy to by me a glass of orange juice is you like it

wmb (dot) thinks (dot) iamallama (dot) com

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance of this site or one like it starting up? I haven't been able to find one that did what this one did. I was hoping with WoWDB starting back up, perhaps something like this one would also?

Deleted
    Hi people!

I have revived the project on a new domain (same server)

wmb . ikon .org . hu

This won't go down as this domain now is my very own

i got warned when i wrote in an old thread. hope i dont get it now since i was not the one bumping it.

any how, i use this site for the same reasons
    http://bankalt.com/

Deleted
    WOW! This bankalt . com is really the one I am aiming at with my project I add that to my list and maybe I will get some inspiration from them on how to display data