Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Why is the broken vanish fix not easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes
    Warrior's charge fine. Why can't our class ability work like intended?
    yeah because ending up 5 yards behind the target after a charge is "fine" :

For the first 2 seconds after Vanish you are Immune to all non Dot and non AoE Spells.....

All it needs to be balanced in my opinion: All the things that are suposed to get you out of Vanish still do, and any Frostbolt and Sheep and Chaos Bolt and Meele Swings don’t since they are not suposed to do so.

Blizzard is not Stupid. They may make desicons you don’t agree with we all have thse moments but they have some Idea of Class balance and what can be done to improve it. Over the course of the last 5 Years i’ve seen them making Balance changes that I had not even thought of and they worked out just fine and gave the Class a good way to deal with some real Hard Counter.

What I wan’t to say with this is that they Probably don’t want Vanish to be a no Brainer. Meanwhile I can mostly get off a clean vanish when (Knowlage Bomb Inc) I use it the way it works and not the Way it’s meant to be.

If you Vanish while running away from a Hunter and your Stealth breaks that is simply your own fault because you should know it will never ever ever Work. Yes it should but „should“ will never get you anywhere.

Should will not give you rating or loot or Money in the Bank or anything.

Learn to deal with it the way it is and find a Work around. Execept for Mirror Images they just suck Balls -.-

Oh and don’t Troll me for not Hating Blizzard and beeing able to actualy see more that my own well being.
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by coolaide2
    yeah because ending up 5 yards behind the target after a charge is "fine" :
    That's a latency issue on your or the other persons behalf. 3 seconds stun is enough time to gain 3 yards and faceroll
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

not really. just jumping with sprint on, when the warrior charges and has crip up is enough to make the skill useless.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    For the first 2 seconds after Vanish you are Immune to all non Dot and non AoE Spells.....

ect...
    I am just going to stop you right here and point out that it is not supposed to be an immunity effect, so stop giving it one.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.