t10 or vendor 264 chest and crafted legs

I am using the t10 shoulders and helmet both are 251, but because the 4 set is glitched i am using the Legplates of Painful Death, gatecrasher's Gauntlets, Castle Breaker's Battleplate. The reason being that in my guild we more then likely not do 25 man hms. I do have the 251 t10 chest and keep trying to the 264 legs from voa. What is everyones opinion on the 3 peices that I am using other then the t10?

Re: t10 or vendor 264 chest and crafted legs

I had the same dilemma as you actually, and was able to pick up a third sanctified token so I decided to go with the 4 pc (hoping it will be fixed sooner than later). However, in your current setup I would say using the badge 264 pieces will be better than the bugged 4 pc, especially because the legs have sooooooo much expertise budgeted on them and it will generally put you over the cap unless you somehow dodged it on all but like 2 of your other pieces.

So, I'd go with the 2 pc + 264s until you pick up a few upgrade tokens, the 4 pc won't outweigh the dps you gain from the extra stats the 264 gear affords you, not in it's current state anyway.

Had the same. The crafted things give an awesome amount of arp and str and sockets. If you, like many other warriors, aim for 100% passive arp someday~ using nonset 264 items will help to reach that goal. If you wont down artrhas so soon, all needed expertise will come from DW-Saurfang-Axe.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

As a Fury Warrior who has thought a LOT about this issue, let me help...

I spreadsheet it and the whole nine.. to come to realize for a Fury, you would want tier pants for your 4Pc..
    Why? Expertise.
    I had the trophy Toc tier9 pants for a LONG time.. and you can only replace them with Sanc pants, or you'll actually lose expertise.
    I have Sanc helm and pants; Gatecrasher's gauntlets for Arp and crit. Tier shoulders and chest.
    The 4pc bonus, is pretty crazy when it Procs.
    For example: Normal bloodsurge' slam proc. Use slam and HS is still being used, odds are, roughly 5% you'll get another proc. I've had slam 4pc procs in best; 5 times in a row. And the slams are spammable at that point. Insane dps boost compared to the tier9 %2 crit bonus. Which you can easily solve with one piece of gear.
    Even though LPoPD are BiS for plate... you need the Expertise, tier10 pants is the way to go; Unless... You can solve the heavy gap of not having your expertise with another piece of ICC gear.
    (No, 60badge Str cloak won't cover all of the expertise lose. I'm using Onslaught cloak for crit and arp.) I'm expertise capped.

Feel free to armory. Toxicfallout / Boulderfist.
    Currently going through an Arp overhaul. So it won't look like it adds up completely. But hey... 9.2k or so on Festergut in 10man isn't too bad. Lol.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

here is a link to my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Jarbulldog

I only gem my arp to 1350-1364 and use the arp food to get to 1400, I found that on the spread sheets it was the best food to use. I will have enough badges to get the 264 frost badge chest. I do not have exp issues because i am using shadows edge in mh and in oh I am using Ramaladni's Blade of Culling (as guild we are trying to finish icc in 10 man we extended this week, we shoted the first 7 bisses through professor, and then some had to leave hoping to get to lk this and then want to hm 10 sarfang to get the heroic version of Ramaladni's Blade of Culling).

I am thinking to go ahead and spent the badges on the 264 frost chest and if i get a token this week upgrade my helmet to 264. I guess my best option is to wait till i get the 264 legs from vao, but i will way over the exp, I think that I will be like 32/32, currently 26/26.

I guess I was just thinking until blizz fixed the glitch that is not worth it, and i was not really inpressed with the 4 set bonus. In my guild the chances of me getting 277 gear are not great, unless the 30% buff really helps, we just have lets some people that are very good players in 25 man raids, but we like 17 really good players that we use to make our 10 mans

After some deliberation I decided to go for the 264 chest:
    - I intend to use it in PvP (best source of ArP to fill the 5th slot once you get 4/4 PvP)
    - I won't be getting sanc any time soon, so the extra stats are solid

Additionally, once new gear comes out with the next raid instance and the upcoming level grind for Cata (yes, I went there), I want to have the flexibility of not losing a ton of damage by breaking a 4pc for a new piece of gear.