Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11643

Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11643
    A new build has been deployed on test realms. So far it doesn't look like there are a lot of changes out there but stay tuned, test realms can be full of surprises!

Pets / Mounts
    Lil' XT finally got its own model, the name is VERY similar to Lil' K.T. and it wouldn't be surprising to see this pet appear on the Blizzard Store at some point.

On a sidenote, both Celestial Steed and X-53 Touring Rocket got their own spell and are confirmed to be 310% flying mount.

Spell Comparison
    These changes are generated by comparing the data available in the client, keep in mind that they could be temporary (or just wrong) if they are not in the official notes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Items

Icecrown Citadel

Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs

Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs

Rogue (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs

Warlock
    • Dark Pact now has a 100 yards range (up from 30 yards) and ignores the line of sight.
    Official Notes Update
    The Patch 3.3.3 PTR Notes have been updated to reflect the changes made in this build.
    )
    • Dark Pact: This ability no longer requires line-of-sight with the summoned demon, and the range has been increased from 30 yards to 100 yards.

Technical
    • Frame Rate: A maximum capacity of 200 frames per second has been added. To disable the frame rate limit, the following line should be added to the Config.wtf file: SET maxFPS "0".

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11643

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Warlock
    • Dark Pact now has a 100 yards range (up from 30 yards) and ignores the line of sight.
    Wee. A minor change, but one that's been annoying me as of late. There's been a handful of occasions on raid bosses where the pet is pretty much out of range, and I have to constantly adjust.

Interesting dark pact change? I don't really get why though.

Deleted

I'm happy to see that priests got what they wanted.

I hope lil XT talks occasionally so that everyone in dalaran can get annoyed.

I will rage hard if Lil' XT is a store pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    This topic has been beaten more then a loud mouthed bastard child with a drunk, abusive father.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgump
    Interesting dark pact change? I don't really get why though.
    Take for instance the Blood Council. Now, I'm not a Warlock myself, but we generally have our Warlock send his Imp after one Kinetic Bomb, so we don't have to worry about that one.

Now, if the Warlock is running out of mana, he would then have to run aaaall the way to the imp to get mana, or Life Tap, if he was across the room. Bad things happen.

Just an example though.

Love the lil' XT, and glad to see Discipline Priests won't be left out, or my Sacred Shield \o/

10+ Year Old Account

Lil XT will randomly attack other non-combat pets, killing them and with his sad voice saying "I thing i broooke iit! ( "

now reduces teh cast time of your Shackle Undead by 1 sec. (Up from 0.5 sec)
    funny typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account

If Lil XT is gonna be from the blizz store im gonna get sad

Hmm I find the look Lil'XT a bit dissapointing.

finally they buff the icc buff even more...

lil XT is gonna be gonig all like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" in a even HIGHER pitched voice

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Garacaius
    I will rage hard if Lil' XT is a store pet.
    Odds are it will be. Just by the sales numbers that can be gathered by the
    donation to Make a Wish from previous sales, and Blizzard's statement they
    will add more in the store in the future one can pretty much come to that conclusion.

The Celestial Steed ... possible mount in the store? While I hope it is attainable
    with a little work, I don't want to see it be a store item. 310% leads me to think
    its either a drop, or another yet to be seen meta achievement like the violet
    proto-drake.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mi33
    I'm happy to see that priests got what they wanted.
    Me too at last, since our class has no other problems an imba glyph buff is what we need, i think it will got nerfed though too OP also every guild leader will now ask for shadowpriests.

Why are they even bothering with buffing glyphs no one uses. And by no one I mean NO ONE AT ALL…

So they can increase the range on a dark pact so that GOD FORBID warlocks have to move within 30 yards of melee, yet they cant increase the range of Searing totem above 20 yards

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Severe
    finally they buff the icc buff even more...
    Not really a buff so much as a correction that allows Disc. Preists to gain the 5% advantage.

I love the new pet but it bums me out they are making all the best pets cost $$ :'(

Deleted

i wanna no where the rockets from am i the only one thats intrested