Poll: Compared to the following, how strong is he compared to them?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Deathwing's Power Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    Should have seen this coming.

As an aside -- and it may have been said before in the myriad "OVER 9,000!!" threads that have existed, but -- in the Japanese, Nappa says that his power level is over 8,000 ("ha... hassen?!"). I was watching Dragonball Kai a few months ago and noticed this small discrepancy.

Still, "OVER 9,000!!" sounds much cooler. And that's definitely where Deathwing is at, yo.
    Hmm...
    *takes out original comic books*
    "Over 8000!"
    *crunch*
    "OVER 8000?!? That has to be wrong!"
    Roughly translated

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfrantic
    "good Brainchewer, good Brainchewer, oh, no, don't bite Ballcracker, bad Brainchewer, bad Brainchewer"
    That's it young boy! Time-out!

8999 sorry try again
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Quote Originally Posted by eErike
    Mages Ice blocking on sartharion fooling 5+ guys are heroes cuzz they make raiding fun(nier)
    Please explain what is it Sartharion does that involves any kind of Ice Block. Now im sure you mean Sapphiron in Naxxramas, but i sure would like your explanation on Sartharion

Deleted

How.. how is that possible!

I would say that he is at the same level of an Aspect+Old God...seeing how he is an Aspect himself and he gets powered by the Old Gods (or atleast one of them)

Whats his gearscore?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxx
    Whats his gearscore?
    ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

-Titans (Sargeras) are umatched in strength by anything in the known Warcraft universe.
    -Fully strengthened old gods are also most likely stronger than all of the aspects including Deathwing. But since they all half-dead now thanks to the titans, they aren't as big a threat.
    -Archimonde/Kil'Jaeden are also stronger than him I'd say.
    -I voted as him being the most powerful Aspect even though I think Nozerdormu or w/e the time dragon is might be stronger than him. Hello, he can control friggin' time for fucks sake. If he wanted to he could stop time and kill DW before he could react or go back in time and kill him before he becomes an Aspect. Having control over time is OP.

"It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Nobody knows how powerful he is, He must be pretty powerful to cause the cataclsym by just resurfacing though

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    Not quite
    The Old Gods have tormented Deathwing into insanity, he is definatley not above them. The titans are in turn above the old gods, also they gave their powers to Neltharian, so both litteraly and metaphoricaly created him
    You fail your history of the Old Gods.

One on One type of a fight, Old God would win that fight. The is one titan death and the titan was able to "kill" two. However the first one did not count, it was playing dead.

Many vs one type of the fight, the titan got that under their belt.

It took alot of the titans to bring down one Old God, where Old God can killed a titan.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Morkosh
    ...and then in patch 4.3.3 in the final cinematic, Deathwing will lay on the ground, and then see the ghost of Terenas and ask him: "Father, is it over?" And then take Frostmourne and STAB HIM AGAIN and succeed him...wait no wrong bad guy.
    You're definitely getting this put into my Signature, freaking hilarious.

imo the Old gods are Super Saiyan in Monkey form, i dont blame deadwing going crazy

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zathoros
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxx
    Whats his gearscore?
    ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

fix't

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    None of the answers I'd say. Since he lost the Demonsoul, all the other Aspects got as strong as he. Of course, Blizzard is not going to make Alexztrasza enter the fight and omgwtfpown his head for you, but he is unstable, and no one have any idea of what he is capable of.
    Deathwing is torn apart ... by the old gods .... the only thing that keeps him 2geter is the plate armor ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    -Titans (Sargeras) are umatched in strength by anything in the known Warcraft universe.
    The old god C'thun killed titan so ... PWN'D TITANS!

15+ Year Old Account

He is obviously more powerful than all the aspects, he was before and I guess he will be.

He is no way near Sargeras. And Old Gods gave him power so he can't be more powerful than the most powerful Old God.
    He isn't as strong as the Pantheon. But not all the Titans are part of the Pantheon , some are weaker.
    But he is the most powerful Aspect.

Who is Chuck Norris? ???
    If you say 'plz' because it's shorter then 'please', i will say 'no' because it's shorter then 'yes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    He is no way near Sargeras. And Old Gods gave him power so he can't be more powerful than the most powerful Old God.
    He isn't as strong as the Pantheon. But not all the Titans are part of the Pantheon , some are weaker.
    But he is the most powerful Aspect.
    This is accurate ^^

He could wipe the floor with Noz, Ysera maybe have a tougher fight against Alexstraza but in the end hes the toughest.. I think the other Aspects would agree as well ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    This is accurate ^^

He could wipe the floor with Noz, Ysera maybe have a tougher fight against Alexstraza but in the end hes the toughest.. I think the other Aspects would agree as well ;D
    Nozdormu would be done getting the titans back befor his death ... if nozdormu dies .... the world as we know it ... would be doomd