Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 2 Things I'd like to see in PVP.

both would be awesome, i have talked about a big 2 team battleroyale with my guild abit, but a free for all would be awesome too :P

i bet the healers would win tho....
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspore
    You could say the same for PvE, some guilds get luckier with drops so they have an advantage over other guilds. In PvE the end rewards are titles aswell(and mounts) so why not just hand out full ICC25heroic to everyone so they can demonstrate skill equally right? So everyone will have an equal chance of getting world firsts.

PvP gear is ridiculously easy to obtain anyway, you can get full furious gear through heroics(PvE). You can get full relentless through arena by just doing 10 matches each week (you don't have to actually win).

In the end, everyone doing arena does have almost the same gear. 2200 is the highest rating requirement for any piece of PvP gear, but that's not even enough to get the duelist title, let alone gladiator, on a proper pvp BG.

Competing against people with higher gear is pretty much the same in PvE aswell. You don't stand much of a chance against The Lich King in full blues, the same way you don't stand much of a chance against a full wrathful geared team. You have little chance of beating putricide in full ToC10 gear, it's doable but it's a lot harder than it would be with full icc10 gear.

You most likely strive to get the best gear when you're playing seriously(or titles if you're good), if everything was just handed to you when you hit 80 then what? You'd have no reason to do anything(except for the titles) but that would mean that anyone other than the best 0.5% of the whole BG wont get anything from doing arena.
    personally I'd rather it be that pvp was jut going into a room naked and beating each other's faces in with sticks. then they wouldn't have to worry about how things scale and then go "oh shit we didn't mean that this seemingly lackluster ability must be nerfed for the sake of pvp" /qq

besides pve's gets gear to go against 'harder' bosses. pvp gets gear.... because blizz didn't want to just maked naked brawling the IN thing.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Woo for my old acc disappearing. ANYway, 1v1 blizz would never do, although my hunter would love it. Things would start getting balanced for 1v1, which would upset the balance(lolwut?) of raids and other arenas. Free for all would't happen, though I would think its interesting. imagine a free for all healer fest. Higher up it would just be zerging weaker classes. Deathmatches for BG's would be pretty sick, maybe smaller groups too? Shorter games, faster honor if you win, more coordination rather than 2 people glitching flag with mechano hog (which I don't do cough cough ;p)
    Rest in pieces, sewer scum.