Hello folks, Im currently looking for a raiding guild atm, I have around 5600 GS ( tank) 5300 GS (DPS) , I have completed/experience with Toc/togc , ulduar, naxx, voa, OS, Icc 10/25 (up to sindragos) . Im specd blood all the way around and have been playing since vanilla wow. Im currently Guildless and willing to transfer to a better home Smiley ( I am guildless because I started on auchidoun which had to many tanks, then switch to kael'thas which promised me a raid spot that I never got....so im stuck.) Im just looking for any guild that is at least on blood queen + in icc 25 and doing togc , progression on alagon is a plus ( still want achieves Smiley ) I've done tons of research on my class and can play any spec if needed to help out the raid. Of coursed im gemmed/ chanted to the at most perfection. Let me know if your in need of my expertise and of course have the essential raiding mods. In game name is Zenox and I reside on Kael'thas http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7thas&cn=Zenox

Im available anytime expect from 7pm-9:30 pm EST until may (have one class currently in college)