Thread: "Duel Healers"?

"Duel Healers"?

Simple Idea, since there's often a lot of duels going on outside OG/IF/Dalaran Sewers. Wouldn't it be a kickass thing to have some sort of spirit healer nearby that you talk to which heals you up to 100% hp. Cannot be used in combat or 1 minute after combat (to prevent infinite health if, IF there would be a alliance/horde fight outside the capital city which rarely happens but still) and cannot be used while in a duel, to prevent vanish and sneak up talking to this fellow.

Maybe place out 2 of them to prevent so many people from dueling nearby the spirit healer due to lazyness.

So, what'ya think? Am I being stupid here or is this a pretty nifty idea that wouldnt cause any harm to the game but make it easier?
    I mean, It'd save bagspace to those who buys food and it would save a lot of those annoying whispers that mages get (I can only imagine how many "food please" they get while setting a foot out of the major cities). Same thing goes for healing classes "Heal please". I play neither of those but I can only imagine the annoyance -.-

Re: "Duel Healers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbuk
    Should rename this thread to:

"Solution to a problem that doesn't exsist"
    Like blizz don't have more important shit to make than a healer to help out the scrubs who duel 24/7 because they've got nothing better to do.
    Well, I like the idea, annoying when you're a rogue/hunter.

It woudlnt be anything too time consuming to do. And it's just an idea, so what is your problem? Now I know that you don't like it but from what I've heard of you it's not anythign to take serious so thanks for wasting your time here, and thanks for wasting my tiem writing this!

YEAH and while we are at it remove the ability to world PvP TOTALT!
    hey WAIT that already happend in TBC with Flying Mounts
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Kay, rogue restealthed, combat dropped. I'll juuuust make my way over here and full-heal... C'MERE ROGUE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    Kay, rogue restealthed, combat dropped. I'll juuuust make my way over here and full-heal... C'MERE ROGUE!
    He did say that it couldn't be used in duels, sherlock

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquel
    YEAH and while we are at it remove the ability to world PvP TOTALT!
    hey WAIT that already happend in TBC with Flying Mounts
    Fly above flagged opposite-faction member who's flown up in the air so he won't be ganked while /afk a few...

dismount>levitate>shadow word pain > devouring plague (repeat while in range)

/point
    /mock
    /laugh
    /mourn

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted

I like the idea... but maybe have the "healer" proc when a duel ends in certain zones... like outside IF/ORG, not an interractive mob or anything.

If it's duels, well, then make ask blizzard to make a script, that gives players who just finished a duel, full health/mana and removes all debuffs and stuff. Would be better, and it couldn't be exploited, atleast, i think it could not be exploited :

I thought this was gonna be about double healer.
    8(

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by supazio
    8(
    Also my first though, 2v2 arena, 2 healers in the same team... was getting ready for some serious complainting about people who does that! :P

Quote Originally Posted by supazio
    8(
    That would be DUAL healer, not duel.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Ronnin

Or just give full mana/hp at start of the duel and after duel take it back to same % what it was before the duel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryndika
    Or just give full mana/hp at start of the duel and after duel take it back to same % what it was before the duel
    True and reset all cds while at it.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

Or we can think of less stupid ideas and just have duels reset your health to 100%, kinda ruins the fun for the rogues who like to sit outside IF and gank flagged duelers.

1 Tip <3
    Que skirmish get instant que leave arena POOF off cd and full hp.