Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Boomkin Lack Of Threat Reduction

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this. The only time it's ever an issue, though, is if we blow hero/lust very early in the fight, but it would make it easier to not have to ask for salve so soon. The tanks I play with are good, and have been tanking since early end game vanilla. They know their stuff.

SBS, really clever....

Annyways, its not just about the tanks. Skilled hunters, rogues and paladins can make life a lot easyer. Atleast on the hunter part, our guild is lacking. I maintain my stance: If the rng is there and/or encounter is "challening" for the tanks, moonkin can pull agro. Marrowgar and some parts of Northern Beasts are the first to come in mind. Is it a broblem? No. Do we need agro dump ability? No, at current we dont. Would it be handy to have one, like quite a few of our damage dealing brethern do? Yes.

I dislike this "your tanks suck" attitude as an answer to a solid question. In real world, all of our raiders are not perfect and on par. Infact, if we all would be, quite a few of our abilites should never be needed. All of our healing "oh shit buttons", combat resurections, feign deaths, soul shatters and what nots should never be used. If we wouldnt "suck" from time to time. Fact is, we do. Every one makes mistakes and we most definetly are not on the same level. Be it measured in gear or in skill.

You do your math, you count your burst dps and your threat generations and you get your answeer: moonkins never pull agro. Well.... we all know thats not true

Annyhows, my spider sence tingels. I sence the shadow of another tread full of nitpicking over an issue that is not eaven there. And as im not in my super hero costume, i bail out. Ill get back to our tanks and tell them that because i over agro them once in a blue moon, and balance druids shouldnt be able to do that, they suck. Bye.

Khad

Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Khad
    SBS, really clever....

Annyways, its not just about the tanks. Skilled hunters, rogues and paladins can make life a lot easyer. Atleast on the hunter part, our guild is lacking. I maintain my stance: If the rng is there and/or encounter is "challening" for the tanks, moonkin can pull agro. Marrowgar and some parts of Northern Beasts are the first to come in mind. Is it a broblem? No. Do we need agro dump ability? No, at current we dont. Would it be handy to have one, like quite a few of our damage dealing brethern do? Yes.

I dislike this "your tanks suck" attitude as an answer to a solid question. In real world, all of our raiders are not perfect and on par. Infact, if we all would be, quite a few of our abilites should never be needed. All of our healing "oh shit buttons", combat resurections, feign deaths, soul shatters and what nots should never be used. If we wouldnt "suck" from time to time. Fact is, we do. Every one makes mistakes and we most definetly are not on the same level. Be it measured in gear or in skill.

You do your math, you count your burst dps and your threat generations and you get your answeer: moonkins never pull agro. Well.... we all know thats not true

Annyhows, my spider sence tingels. I sence the shadow of another tread full of nitpicking over an issue that is not eaven there. And as im not in my super hero costume, i bail out. Ill get back to our tanks and tell them that because i over agro them once in a blue moon, and balance druids shouldnt be able to do that, they suck. Bye.

Khad

Now you're learning.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Trying to remember the last time I saw a boomkin pull aggro off a non afk tank...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

whats cower?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Timmers