arena boost to 1800

hey everyone, ive got 1 short question:

the realm i play on is very low skilled in pvp and there are only bout 10 teams over 2k - goes to 2.5k highest, and the rest of all server teams is kinda underneath 1800.

so now i bet i could find a rogue or so that i could boost to 1800 in 2s with my disc priest. i wanted to know how much i could ask for this.

since im low on gold all the time *pvp* im gona try this but dnno how much i should ask for.

for example rogue never over 1600 bevore wants a boost to 1800 with furious, maybe relentless gear on. whats a good price he should pay?

thanks for answers

Re: arena boost to 1800

on my server I've seen it being around 2-3k,Lower if the boosted(the 1 getting the boost) has gear+some skill(lololol)....But tbh it depends on the rogue and how good/bad he is...

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown
    on my server I've seen it being around 2-3k,Lower if the boosted(the 1 getting the boost) has gear+some skill(lololol)....But tbh it depends on the rogue and how good/bad he is...
    yeah thats what it hougt too... around 2kish for a rather bad player. but if he has the gear that makes it way eazier + some skill then i guess 1k should go fine too...

well lets see gona search tonight :P but ty for the reply

A Glad disc priest on my server charges up to 10k.

Half man, Half amazin'.

Deleted

I would ask around 10k. What's the point of boosting PvP weapons for 3k gold when people are paying 10k for the Battered Hilt wich is worse than Wrathful t1. Besides it's extremely annoying sometimes to climb up there with bad players (and if they ask for boost, they most likely are bad).

hmmm that much well that with the hilt is kinda true... its like 9k on our server and idd that weapon is worse than the t1 warthful... and well

im also ex gladiator :P but 70s gladi^^ atm just 2.1k 3s...

but well ill ask around in /2 if someone wants to buy a 1800 boost and see how much i can get for it hope alot :P^^

my armory if you wanna know.

and i just started playing again this season after break since s3 so thats why kinda full furious^^.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...roth&cn=Nukeme

Wait, you're on moon guard too? :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

hihi krasgoth

i could acctually help you imagine^^ but im nto on the same server :P just replied to ur post again about wl / priest, i have a priest too :P but no

im on mannoroth eu sry^^ switched to the german bob realms again cause of rl mates, used to play on alakir eu.^^

would of been fun to help you tho

my old rogue from my 3's team used to boost players to 1800 for a couple thousand gold. i have also heard of people charging on a per game/win basis which may actually be a better way to do so

5k at least

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?