Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: The 15 people in your AB game - Tuesday reading

LOL you're so right! i know exaclty what your talking about it's 100% true!
    omg funny stuff

10+ Year Old Account

I'm number 10 o.0 i will stop at a base maybe attack some people, then run off, sometimes i like to stand at the LM, and mount up, run and jump tehn use my parachute, i can then attack eh BS from teh sky xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

i lol'd. Id like to see "the exaggerator". i feel like i see these alot. the guys are are always defending farm by themselves and when 2 ppl are inc they say "OMG 12+ INC FARM HELP HELP HELP". after he kills one of the two ppl that came he trys to just live out the other in desperate hopes that some1 comes. after he dies and the flag is lost he usualy spams something along the lines of "WOWOWOW U ALL SUCK IF IM THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING FARM AGAINTS 11 PPL AND STILL ALMOST DEFENDED" and possibly followed by "LEAVE UR ALL BAD WHY DOES HORDE/ALLY LOSE ALWAYS IVE LOST (insert random # multipled by 7 of what the actual # is) GAMES IN A ROW!!.

edit: after he loses the flag it is usualy defended within 15 seconds but he still blames this for the 600+ resource loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    i'd give you an internet if i only could :<
    And now you can. Silly idea, but funny
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

<-----10) The Meaningless

This fellow will be giving it his all, taking on 2 people at once and eating up afterwards, face beaming with pride at the fact that he is a swarthy pvp god. Problem is, he's doing it inbetween farm and blacksmith while one of those 2 nodes gets taken. Otherwise, he's doing really well, he might be topping the meters, and everyone will ooh and ahh at him. Unfortunately, he won't fight on a node for 100% of the game, and will contribute nothing to the actual outcome.

Props, epic thread.

I'm the Lone Ranger, even if I'm queueing with my healer pals XD, what about the rest of you guys?
    Rest in pieces, sewer scum.

I think it's proven that at least 80% of ret paladins are the lone ranger

10+ Year Old Account

i play the annoying mage, because with decent pvp gear i crit 35k warriors for 3.5k tops, so yeah thats basically the only thing i can do is to annoy.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

I r PvE Dude. Yep, doing the BG daily.

silent healer...
    im the disc priest who priest bombs the BS and mine and save people. However no ever really thanks me. The other day i got our grp the "We had it all along cough" achieve by priest bombing the BS and fearing the lone ret pally and capped it with enough time for us to win and get the achieve. it was epic and unnoticed.

Thanks for the read! Made my day!

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

10) The Meaningless when im on my hunter

7) The Silent Healer when im on my Restodrood - i think one of the main reasons you dont see a lot of good healers in bgs is because people suck at helping you out, tbh though im not very silent after someone runs past me when im sapped or has tunnel vision and wont get the warrior off me even though ive been keeping their ass up for 5 mins

on my disc I usually try to find the a warrior (failing that ret pally, feral, death knight or maybe rogue) with good gear and hopefully some pvp knowledge. I tell that person I will heal them, but they have to work with me.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Great read!
    Quote Originally Posted by Citygrl22
    I could replace my hit trink with my greatness card but I'd kinda hate to lose the gs

Quick kick up and a few edits, based on people's suggestions