Would i benefit speccing fury?

So, we all know fury pips arms dps as high gear levels...and arms warriors struggling getting into raids...

so would I benefit from going fury at my current gear level? I'm getting T1 wrathful axe tomorrow, plan to use either Tyrannical beheader, or the sword I currently have on as offhand (probably the axe due to more ArP and being stupidly over hit cap already).

and ignore the missing enchants/gems, only got the ring and chest today and been offline since that raid.

I know I'm WAY over hit cap...but not much I can do about it. Also I'll be getting some expertise enchants/gems to bump that up to cap.

armory link http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...s&cn=Tinkabela

any help would be appreciated.

oh, and I think I'm pretty much maxing out arms dps in my current gear...topped out at 6147dps on saurfang normal today with a pretty good melee-buffing group (although didn't use a flask). Could I expect more as fury?
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Re: Would i benefit speccing fury?

Its true fury scales a lot better than arms on higher gear

I would suggest u go Fury, check it, learn the roation, get atleast softcapped

Fury is fun, not a really Follow-that-rotaion as arms...

And also, on Bosses with adds, fury got the upper hand

10+ Year Old Account

I would say that you would probably do less damage as fury. Your ArP is amazingly low, and fury really benifits alot from ArP, so to do damage that would be competitive with only 40% arp or so, you would have to gem everything Str, which would cost a small fortune.

and play what you like, if you like arms play arms, if its all about the epeen then go fury

Most importantly, get a full set of PVE gear. Your damage is going to be lame in either spec as long as you're wearing a bunch of PVP gear. Too much item budget on stamina and resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis
    I would say that you would probably do less damage as fury. Your ArP is amazingly low, and fury really benifits alot from ArP, so to do damage that would be competitive with only 40% arp or so, you would have to gem everything Str, which would cost a small fortune.

and play what you like, if you like arms play arms, if its all about the epeen then go fury
    Please dont listen to this person, for fury the difference between str and arp is only a few hundred dps. arp matters a LOT more to arms. Nothing else to contribute, just wanted to call the bad out.

Quote Originally Posted by Garil
    Most importantly, get a full set of PVE gear. Your damage is going to be lame in either spec as long as you're wearing a bunch of PVP gear. Too much item budget on stamina and resilience.
    yeah i know I have a lot of pvp gear on, but...been 80 for 2 weeks...
    and what's the alternative? the badge gear I can replace it with has....oh yeah, more hit! i'd rather have more stam and survive longer

my post wasn't "please tell me I need to get rid of my pvp gear". It was "can I do more dps as fury in my current gear". please read the topic next time before answering.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

I think the best thing to do to increase your DPS would be to race change to a race that deserves to exist
    Praise Raptor Jesus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhead
    I think the best thing to do to increase your DPS would be to race change to a race that deserves to exist
    you mean like your troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    i'd rather have more stam and survive longer
    no. as dps warrior don't think about stamina. never!