Problems with DBM!

Sometimes ago i had my Deadly Boss Mod to warn me for example like "MALLEABLE GOO NEAR YOU" or INSTABILITY (4) on Sindragosa encounter but recently after i reinstalled DBM i dont get those messages anymore? I have special Raid Warning enabled but its still doesnt work. All help is appreciated, thanks.
    History of Illumination

Patch 4.1.0 (2010-10-XX): This talent is gone...
    Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent now returns 30% of the mana cost of the spell instead of 60%.
    Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): This talent now only gives 60% of the mana cost of the critical heal.
    Prior to Patch 2.1.0, Illumination granted a 100% mana gain after a related crit

Re: Problems with DBM!

Weird, Are you talking about when your in heroic mode? The coders are from my server and him/his guild are still on normal ICC so the addon didnt work for heroic ICC since they didnt program the addon for it yet, we all switched to bigwigs because of this.
    If your on normal ICC though, this is truly a mystery, you may want to pay a visit to the DBM forums instead of here.

Re: Problems with DBM!

Yeah, yeah. I know people arent going to like me for even saying WoWMatrix, but if you're having problems with DBM, install it (http://rapidshare.com/files/36344838...atrix.zip.html) Then download the addon from wowmatrix, and remove it. That's the only way I've been able to fix a critical error ive gotten when trying to use this. Again, you dont have to, but it works fine if you just use it once.

If you dont want to use wowmatrix, you can do the same thing with curse premium.