Thread: Karma is broken

Karma is broken

So I got HoR as my random today, and healed through without any deaths and all went well. Opened the chest and we got the dps 1h sword, healer ring (yay!), and the usual orb. The paladin tank waits forever to roll, then needs everything.

100 on sword
    100 on ring
    100 on orb

There it is kids, there is no karma, only RNG.
    Is this where the header goes?

Re: Karma is broken

You misunderstand the concept of Karma.

Also, shit happens.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Pics or didn't happen

That's what happens. I need on orbs, and that's it. If I'm tanking and I want some DPS gear I'll ninja it. Not like they can do anything about it can't do shit if not on my server.
    Justin#12658

That's the beginning of the karmic process. The next step which you don't see is that guy going outside and a rabid squirrel attacking his nutsack, ruining all chances of him procreating and filling the world with more little douchebags like him. It's just a shame we don't have more rabid squirrels running around, there's far too many douchebags to keep in check.

^ Precisely.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

15+ Year Old Account

Seems rather trendy for kids to ninja the last drops from heroics these days, because there is absolutely no consequence to doing so. If something drops off a last boss that I need, I am fully prepared to sit around for the entire duration of the countdown and roll at the last minute. Usually by that time, any potential ninja's ADD kicks in and they leave the group.

You misunderstand the concept of Karma.
    this but sorry to hear that lol ive been in that situation >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert
    So I got HoR as my random today, and healed through without any deaths and all went well. Opened the chest and we got the dps 1h sword, healer ring (yay!), and the usual orb. The paladin tank waits forever to roll, then needs everything.

100 on sword
    100 on ring
    100 on orb

There it is kids, there is no karma, only RNG.
    Man, i've been trying for ages now to get my Needy achievement. Lucky guy that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Haush
    Man, i've been trying for ages now to get my Needy achievement. Lucky guy that is.
    Fairly certain OP is over reacting and fudging the /roll's. I've no doubt those 3 items were won by the same person .. but 3x 100 ? Nu-uh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    If something drops off a last boss that I need, I am fully prepared to sit around for the entire duration of the countdown and roll at the last minute. Usually by that time, any potential ninja's ADD kicks in and they leave the group.
    If you need the loot just roll need. Don't see how you can be Ninjad if you're rolling need. Although, I suppose you could lose the need roll to someone who doesn't actually need it...
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith
    If you need the loot just roll need. Don't see how you can be Ninjad if you're rolling need. Although, I suppose you could lose the need roll to someone who doesn't actually need it...
    it's ninjaing because with the current system need rolls are only allowed on items you could technically "need" (sucks for Druids who need cloth upgrades that end up getting DEd but that's another thread). It's ninjaing because a prot paladin doesn't need a rogue offhand sword but can roll need and get the 25g from selling it thus screwing the rest of the party from their potential gold.

RNG is obviously RNG and is a universal law outside of Karma.

RNG =/= Karma

Karma = something good for everything bad and the other way around too. It's about balance.

So when he won all three off of need rolls, some bad shit must have happened to him sometime or some bad shit will happen to him now because of that
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Also, shit happens.
    That's why i'm atheist

15+ Year Old Account