4 piece Tier 10 and Gemming Haste (Holy)

Okay, I saw this guy on the WoW forums wondering about transferring to my realm.

He was a holy paladin like myself and so I went and looked at his gear. Puzzled at his choice for getting the four piece bonus, I asked him why he'd grab it.

Someone then told me that the four piece bonus is great and that once I get it I should be gemming all haste.

I'm confused. From what I've read I thought that was a terrible, terrible idea.
    Here's a link to the page if anyone is interested http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...576251&sid=1#4

Edit: Someone answered me. Sorry could someone delete this? ''>.>

Re: 4 piece Tier 10 and Gemming Haste (Holy)

The only reason people would get 4pc is if they 1: dont know what they are doing, and 2: are on a fight where your mobility matters, so they use shock more then regularly used, but i have 819 haste.. not gemmed into it at all with the pieces i have picked up so i see no need in making my holy light go from 1.2 seconds down to .9 . shock isnt still has mana effective as other spells. so you really are adding onto the mana cost of a holy light when it isnt needed.

Re: 4 piece Tier 10 and Gemming Haste (Holy)

That's crazy talk, if you're using the 4T10 bonus, and therefore using holy shock alot, the value of haste beyond the GCD cap is lowered.

4T10 is a bad idea, 4T10 and haste gemming is a retarded one.
    Too cool for a sig.