Thread: I love Oculus.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I love Oculus.

I was farming badges on my new warrior and Oculus came up. Everyone stayed, and agreed it was easy badges. It all went off without a hitch, and 15 minutes later I was 8 badges richer with various achievements to boot.

I love Oculus.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Re: I love Oculus.

I love it too.

10+ Year Old Account

Meh, your a lucky guy. My party always leaves:c

Tho it's 8eaaaasy triumphs to get :c.

.. So I hate Oculus
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Oculus is awesome, I really love the last fight after they made the dragons scale with your gear, makes it a lot smoother and something different from the other heroics

I'd love Oculus too, if I didn't get it so many times on the random dungeon system.

No offense to the instance, but it gets a tad tiresome after the 30th time.

Oculus is one of the best, if not the best, heroic atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

Hoping on and off drakes, and having the random drake attack you while you're all stuck on foot, at 7am...makes the place just about tolerable. Idiots still not knowing how to use their drake makes me facedesk verrrry slowly. You know, lance spam, never martyring...

I don't leave instances unless the group is unpleasent for whatever reason, but that place does try the patience.
    To purr, or not to purr...

7 emblems from GD in 8 minutes....or 8 from oculus in 17-20.. TBQH, I would do it if the opening of every oculus looked like raid chat after somebody states loot rules for a raid stating that his guild members have priority over everyone else on loot.

"Fuck this"
    "Sorry, don't have enough time"
    "gtg"
    "Wow, again? Later..."

I love occulus, just for being occulus still want the drake tho =/
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by The Chilli God
    I'd love Oculus too, if I didn't get it so many times on the random dungeon system.

No offense to the instance, but it gets a tad tiresome after the 30th time.
    I know what you mean, I never have been the guy to farm heroics, but with the emblems and lfd changes I'm going once a day with each toon... my rogue gets Oculus almost every other day, sitting at 35+ kills.

But nevertheless it's rather nice in comparison to other dungeons.
    I absolutely hate healing with my shaman in FoS or HoR: I always get shield bashed or ice shot when the footmen are spectral striking the tank (no mitigation)

10+ Year Old Account

Oculus and Culling of Stratholme ftw.
    What is worth fighting for?

Second.

Deleted

i dont like it, i dont love it.

but its like a free epic gem

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    I was farming badges on my new warrior and Oculus came up. Everyone stayed, and agreed it was easy badges. It all went off without a hitch, and 15 minutes later I was 8 badges richer with various achievements to boot.

I love Oculus.
    Wait, 8 badges? I never even noticed that when I did it the other day! Yeah, I think most people just treat it like any other instance now. It's a real pain mounting up and dismounting all the time on those silly dragons, but it's not a hard instance when you know what you are doing.
    For the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gondir
    I know what you mean, I never have been the guy to farm heroics, but with the emblems and lfd changes I'm going once a day with each toon... my rogue gets Oculus almost every other day, sitting at 35+ kills.

But nevertheless it's rather nice in comparison to other dungeons.
    I absolutely hate healing with my shaman in FoS or HoR: I always get shield bashed or ice shot when the footmen are spectral striking the tank (no mitigation)
    The biggest problem with healing in HoR is threat and how touchy it is. Aside from that, don't stand near any of the mobs being killed. I think it is my most disliked instance to heal, but since having a couple of good runs in a row my walls of caution are slowly eroding...
    For the Alliance!

love occulus, always hope for a drake XD

I've gotten the drake on 2 of my 4 characters also.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Northrend.. or somewhere equally cold at least.

Oculus and UP makes me all happy inside, that faint faint hope of getting yet another mount for my collection. *nods*

I looooove the oculus But I never get it as random dungeon had it 3 times or so...I want the drake (and easy&fast emblems) And with people using lfg tool while levelling, they learn how oculus works on normal and how easy it actually is. At least that is my experience. (There are still people who think the instance is hard or takes long)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I love the Oculus

The first part sucks with alle the welps. But you only have to kill 3 Drakes to kill the second boss (don't remember the name, something with clouds or so).
    The rest is just dps.

But the last runs I always have grps. that don't know how to handle the endboss. After the first planar-shift 2 Drakes died. So we only have the green (me), the red and the ember drake. was very hard to heal, because the ember drake player use timestop on cd and not in the enrage-phase. After that I always ask the players, if they know how to use the timestop.

For the statistic: 34 Oculus runs, no drake >