Thread: I love Oculus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I love Oculus.

I've never had a problem with it. I never did it and then a group wanted to do it but everyone else was scurd. So I was like, sure. Just like anything else, you just need a bit of experience on the drakes and you're gtg.

It might be just me, but it feels like Oculus is like Culling, in that the mount is a 100% drop for someone in the party. I didn't pay attention the first 8-9 times, but after that it has dropped every time for someone for the past 20 runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I've never had a problem with it. I never did it and then a group wanted to do it but everyone else was scurd. So I was like, sure. Just like anything else, you just need a bit of experience on the drakes and you're gtg.

It might be just me, but it feels like Oculus is like Culling, in that the mount is a 100% drop for someone in the party. I didn't pay attention the first 8-9 times, but after that it has dropped every time for someone for the past 20 runs.
    That would be cool. But no. I actually never saw it dropping in any of my runs. (Because of the "Aura of Misfortune" that all my characters have; reduces chance of wanted/needed drops by 70% and reduces the highest possible roll with need to 50)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Tbh I love all dungeons that takes less then 20min
    Fast runs is the best, when u are only after the EoF.

It's 8 very easy badges. You have a chance to get that one rare drake. You get some random gems. It takes minuites tops if you're in a decent group. I'm not sure why people leave.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    It's 8 very easy badges. You have a chance to get that one rare drake. You get some random gems. It takes minuites tops if you're in a decent group. I'm not sure why people leave.
    Because Badge/Hour isn't the idea most people have of fun...

I personally like Occulus, but I already liked it before they made it pour badges off every mob you shoot at.

I didn't like Occulus until I learned to use the drakes for the Ruby/Amber/Emerald Void achievements.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

i hate oculus.