Please help me choose next Frost piece - Armory inside... Thanks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...en&cn=Krimzley

There is my armory. I'm up to 49 badges at the moment. Here are my thoughts...\

I'd like to save for t10 chest, and hope to get lucky with gloves in VOA, and have 4pc t10 bonus.
    or...
    Get the Purified Lunar Dust trinket, bc its sick, and I need it...
    or...
    Get the 264 ilvl gloves and chest... I don't know what would benefit me the most, but that trinket is very temping... how important is the 4pc t10 for resto.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Please help me choose next Frost piece - Armory inside... Thanks

your trinkets sucks, i would go for it

Re: Please help me choose next Frost piece - Armory inside... Thanks

You should go for the t10 4p first imo. As well, shoot for Solace from Jaraxxus 25. Along with that, if you are really looking to get more healing, you should be gemming pure haste in all slots except for the one for your meta requirement. Another note would to be get the crafted 245 bracers that are haste/mp5. Switch your meta to the int/mana return one. Your helm/shoulder enchants should be switched to sp/crit ones. The leg enchant should be sp/stam. Doing those changes should result in a big upgrade to your healing done if you are serious about it. Also consult the FAQ at the top of the forums. It will help you with a lot of gearing questions. From my tests so far, you should be using 2p/2p t9/10 til you can get 4p t10 as well. Any other questions feel free to ask.