Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ulduar 10 HM difficulty

You should have no problems doing it, the current gear content allows you to overpower a lot of the bosses health. Certain fights can be tricky and mechanic based, you still have to watch where you're standing in Firefighter and Freya watch out for roots and inturrupts. Other than that, it's pretty straight DPS and awareness approach. Yogg+1 just watch out for Maladay, green beams and purple skull.

shouldnt be hard at all
    Firefighter and yogg-1 will be though,
    my weekly group 1 shot them though
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

You can still get these? I guess everyone is supposed to have a 310 now.

10+ Year Old Account

i tried the hardmodes with a few guildies a few weeks ago.
    we ran through the flace with no problems (expept 3 wipes on firefighter because we only had one range who kept dying).
    then we came to yogg+1.
    the raidleader said some pretty weird things and i was beginning to get a bit worried.
    turns out i was the only one who ever did yogg.
    we did not even mange phase 1, and i realised how absolutely faceroll all the guys were.
    they could do TotGC 10 with 50 tries and couldn´t even mangage to dmg stop and pull adds to sara.
    5 wipes later i left and decided to get a new guild for ICC.

on topic: you shouln´t have problewms with it if you at least now the basics of the fights and your group isn´t a bunch of facerollers.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

lol, yogg with 1 range is relly hard ner imposibel, and you rage quit over it :P oh well, nice for your old guild to get rid of you

yeah.. yogg1 with 1 ranged.. wow thats insane