Feral kitty in need of information

I was on a break abit so I have no idea what to gem for yellow slots when u need the socket bonus (6-8agi)

is it agi & haste or agi&crit I got about 60% crit

Deleted

Re: Feral kitty in need of information

Depends. If you are softcapped you shouldn't have 60% crit so I think you have gemmes pure agi. Sadly, that's not good anymore ;(

get ArP softcapped, that means get needle encrusted scorpion and 722 ArP.

Get softcapped and gem agi in red, agi/crit in yellow and nightmare tear in blue. If bonus is <7 agi don't gem for bonus. Armory link would be nice

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=lunandri

As u can see I got quite a bit of ArP gems :P

Ah thanks buddy I should be fine now

Deleted

How much passive ArP do you have? Cuz if you are over softcap you should maybe try aiming for hardcap. You only need 722 ArP to get capped when trinket proccs. Every ArP over 722 is wasted your gear seems very nice, I would check out ArP hardcap.

For the yellow gems, try elitist jerks or RAWR.

You should drop 1 arp gem and make it a 20 agi or agi/crit. Unless you have a death's verdict, deathbringer's will, whispering fanged skull or war token don't worry about hard capping for awhile.

you want to get closer to the crit cap, so crit is going to be more useful. also, i'm assuming you realize that you have a tanking meta gem, agi/stam tanking gem in your chest, no glove enchant and a 30stam in your pants?

edit: incase you don't know, get 4 piece t10 before you buy anything else

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    If bonus is <7 agi don't gem for bonus.
    A 6 agi bonus is nearly always worth it. In fact, a 4 agi bonus can be worth it depending on what/how much sockets you need to fill in.