Rate my survival spec

Hey guys I just got my hunter to 80 about a week ago and I was looking on the forums to compare my hunter spec with others and I dont see any that are close to mine. I see alot of raiding survival spec hunters getting wyvern sting? Anyways for me atleast this seems like a very viable spec to maximize dps so plz lemme know what you all think.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cbZ0e...hebA0sk:NAiMz0

Re: Rate my survival spec

Noxious stings provides 3% damage as long as you keep up serpent sting, and is a core talent for SV hunters.

you need to have 2/2 in "point of no escape", 3/3 in "hunting party", and 3/3 in "expose weakness"

Quote Originally Posted by draksbow
    you need to have 2/2 in "point of no escape", 3/3 in "hunting party", and 3/3 in "expose weakness"
    No you don't. Not for any of these. Please read more before giving advice.

Take improved stings away, since you don't even have Noxious stongs it's a uberwaste, take it btw(thats why ppl take wyvern sting(not to use it but to get to Noxious..) to get there you can remove the 2 talents in improved stings and rapid killing and then take one away from Resourcfulness

Eccept that it's a normal specc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by draksbow
    No...

Expose Weakness depends on your crit chance, at 40% I would take 2/3 and at my 60% I only take 1/3
    Hunting Party is a great talent, I take it for the 3% more AGI, but the replehishment is minor, since you can almost be sure someone else in the raid has it. Take it if you got the points.
    Point of No Escape sucks for PvE, bosses will NOT get affected by a frost trap

SV Hunter specs depend a lot on gear, if you have T9 2pc, or are already in T10 4pc.

Improved stings is pointless if you don't have T9 2pc.

Overall the spec you linked is bad, for the reasons above, ignoring darksbow, but without an armory, your ideal build can not be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenv
    SV Hunter specs depend a lot on gear, if you have T9 2pc, or are already in T10 4pc.

Improved stings is pointless if you don't have T9 2pc.

Overall the spec you linked is bad, for the reasons above, ignoring darksbow, but without an armory, your ideal build can not be determined.
    ^

Depending on your weapon and what tier you decide to go with you need to adjust accordingly.

femaledwarf.com