What kind of numbers should I be pulling?

I've got a lot of work to do yet with gemming and enchants, I'm pulling about 3-4.5k in heroics and raids, does that sound about right to you?
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?...e=micromachine

Re: What kind of numbers should I be pulling?

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not here, though I do have a sneaking suspicion...

But, here's my 2 cents: 3.5 - 5K in heroics in what you are wearing seems above average. You have some "interesting" choices in gems and enchants (i.e. Green Gems in ilvl 232 tier gear, blue quality leg armor, etc) However, thats all beside the point.

That kind of DPS looks fine to me.
    It's all in the weapons man... The weapons! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lbertuss
    I'm not sure if you are trolling or not here, though I do have a sneaking suspicion...

But, here's my 2 cents: 3.5 - 5K in heroics in what you are wearing seems above average. You have some "interesting" choices in gems and enchants (i.e. Green Gems in ilvl 232 tier gear, blue quality leg armor, etc) However, thats all beside the point.
    I'm not trolling, just an honest question about what I should be pulling based on my gear, self esteem issues if you will.
    Above average is good
    Well I've fixed most of my enchants I think I have my chest left to do.
    I just recently got a bunch of gear and there seems to be alot of inflation on my server when it comes to epic and even blue gems so they're mainly place holders for when I either can farm some gold or NES drops and I can start gemming for ArP.
    Thanks for the input, anyone else?

you should post this exact thread on EJ and see what they say lol.

[Sig snipped]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing
    you should post this exact thread on EJ and see what they say lol.
    Getting banned more likely...

If the gems are expensive For you then just do the quests in Wg when you can. Honor is usually what I buy my gems with