Noob question: How to move the default totem bar in the mid of the screen?

the one that u set 4 totems to drop at the same time. I tried everything but its still in the center of the screen, blocking my view. Its getting annoying...

Re: Noob question: How to move the default totem bar in the mid of the screen?

I use an addon I think is called MoveableTotemBar - At work so I can't check atm.

Deleted

You can almost certainly use Fluid Frames too. You can actually move <anything> with it.

The default totem bar is definately not in the center without any addons, its at the lower left corner above action bars. What addons are you using?

I would look through your list of addons to see what is causing this. It could be either a bar mod or a totemtimers-esq mod. One of these should allow you to unlock the frames.

thanks guys.
    eh,i cant log on right now coz i got stuck on "success" >_<
    for the addons that may be related to it, i have xperl, bartender,qurtz,thats all i can remember

Make sure bartender is overriding the blizzard ones and just move them simples

Quote Originally Posted by Dheu
    thanks guys.
    eh,i cant log on right now coz i got stuck on "success" >_<
    for the addons that may be related to it, i have xperl, bartender,qurtz,thats all i can remember
    in that case it is indeed bartender that displays it, you simply have to move it through that addon: bartender=>totem bar
    I'm a Rock; Scissors are fine, but damn, Paper needs a nerf!

lol problem solved thanks guys