Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Uldum Raid [Instance Suggestion]

Magtherion, Hakkar and General Drakkisath aren't really there. The Keeper of the Archives sumons and image of one of these old bosses. I had that idea when I first saw the palatress encounter within toc 5man.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn
    Magtherion, Hakkar and General Drakkisath aren't really there. The Keeper of the Archives sumons and image of one of these old bosses. I had that idea when I first saw the palatress encounter within toc 5man.
    Nice idea, i'd make you put it into "suggestion" on Wowforums (forums.wow-europe.com or forums.worldofwarcraft.com)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

My heart swells with joy at the absence of the usual "TLDR" fools. That was a class A idea buddy, you should apply for a job at Blizzard and remember us poor forum monkeys when you make it there :P. Again, bloody great ideas!
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Deleted

if you liked the first six bosses just wait for the next ones. I'm especially proud of houren and the last boss.

9.5/10
    lost half a point for worms i hate worms lol
    Joking aside i would so love to see this raid in the game. The Idea about the healers (as mentioned above) seemed epic to me.

Can't wait for more info on this

*applause*

Very well done. I enjoyed it thoroughly, though the last boss sounds like Sargeras, what with being corrupted and having inner madness etc, but I'm sure I'll like it when you finish it ;D

Great job. Looking forward to more.

There are some very good suggestions, I really like the pre-quest suggestions to let us explore Ulduar after it's reclaimed.

My personal belief though is, that if we do get an Ulduar raid, it'll not actually be in Ulduar, just starts there. Due to it's positioning, I'd not be surprised if we ended up going back into the Temple of Ahn'Qiraji from a back entrance to eventually fight off Cho'gall and C'thun. But I think it'll be a secondary raid besides a big new raid instance elsewhere.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn

Enrage: I will DROWN YOU!
    Lol, ftw!
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Interesting but one thing to state i doubt we'll see Cho'gall within Uldum, its a Titan area that hasnt been able to be reached by anyone until the Cataclysm, its much more likely we'll see him in Grim Batol.

i love u

Deleted

I just uploaded the seventh Boss. It's the first researcher of Uldum.

Oww and about Cho'Gall. AQ is right beside Uldum, so he survived the destruction of AQ and now has a new plan because of what lurks in the deephts of Uldum.

nice job with the new boss. love it

10+ Year Old Account

i am all for trash being difficult to pull but it seems like some of the trash mobs are just TOO powerful...
    everything else i loved. especially the wall and ceiling aspect of that one boss. i really hope blizz does that sometime

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by fapjackmasta
    i am all for trash being difficult to pull but it seems like some of the trash mobs are just TOO powerful...
    tell me which trashmobs are to powerfull and I will rework them if I agree with you. I'm always open for improving suggestions and willing to listen to them.

Deleted

just added the eight boss. It only took this long because I was busy the last two weeks. I hope you like the boss and as always constructive criticism is appreciated.

the new boss sounds nice but I think most of todays player wouldn't be able to understand the soul debuffs. Also it would require movement and coordination.

but then again challenge. your instance woule be awsome if it really would be released

Deleted

After a long long very long time I finally got myself up and translated the next boss of this instance. It is the third researcher inside Uldum and I think it is one of the most unique encounters ever created. I hope you enjoy it

*edit* Oh and maybe I will draw some maps for this instance in the future.

the newest boss sounds amazing to me. You really should post this suggestion on the official forums. I think your instance could beat Ulduar as the best raid instance. The only thing you need is the next bosses to be as awesome as the previous ones and a good ending for your storyline

Why am I only finding this now?

I love the ideas, I've been building my own instance for awhile and it's refreshing to see someone else building and idea of such scale. I've only skimmed over the bosses so far an will be going back to ensure I didn't miss anything. If you fancy some heavy reading my own raid idea is linked in my signature.

I hope to see this complete, it will be a pleasure to read over it again and see if I can leave you more useful feedback about particular bosses.
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    So I finally managed to get the 10th Boss online. It's Tyrs Brother Ar. I also removed Cho Gall from my instance because he was confirmed to be the last boss in the Grim Bator raid. He got replaced by Ark Knoon, High Prophet of the Twilight Hammer.