A couple of questions.

Hey,

I've been strugling a bit with my rogue recently,
    People tend to wisp me after inspecting me.

- The ArP trinket from FoS is useless for you.
    - You should gem AP instead of AGI
    - You should spec [Lightning reflexes]
    - You should wield 2 fast daggers ... ( more mainhand - instant poison proc )

BTW : I have about 110 frost badges, I can't make up my mind what to take.
    A tier item, or maybe the chest 264, since I'm not Exp - capped

ATM my rotation includes raptude. My dps is about 8-9k in a good 25man raid. ( VOA 25 Iceboy )

I kindly ask you to help me be a better rogue.

Here he is :
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...ar&cn=Perished

EDIT : I forgot to mention... I'm a tier freak / It's hard for me to get rid of bonuses ^^
    Maybe the 2set garrona will be worth keeping since we get rapture crits :P ?
    Makes me wanna buy the helm tier, do I wont get much out of it.

Tnx...

Re: A couple of questions.

Please read the very good mutilate compendium in rogue forum.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Like BobcatJ said... read the Mutilate guide. But to hit on the points you mentioned...

ArP is about as useful for Mutilate as Strength. Drop that trinket, or go combat with it.

Poisons scale from AP... more AP = higher poison damage. Check a spreadsheet to be sure, but AP and AP/Haste is generally what I remember being the stats Muti wants to stack.

You're running an old spec. The new spec has Lightning Reflexes to increase your haste, which procs more poisons. You probably didn't know that once Deadly is at a 5 stack any refreshes of it proc your other poison too... did you? More haste = more procs.

Generally you want to use the highest damage daggers you have, with a fastest one for Deadly poison in the main hand. But I haven't run mutilate since the opening week of ICC when I got the 264 OH Axe and MH Sword, so I don't keep up on mutilate as much anymore.

Edit
    Don't rupture. Just don't. All you need to do is keep HfB and SnD up, Mutilate to 4-5 CPs, and Envenom. That's it. Just Muti and Envenom. From what I've seen on EJ the changes to Rupture will still not be worth changing that cycle. Combat may see an improvement by keeping up Rupture, but it seems to be a loss for Assassination.
    Keep Calm and Chive On!

Rapture is a talent that Discipline priests have and as far as I know you can't crit a mana gain.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I took a guess and assumed that since he's from Europe (or at least plays on an EU server) that "raptude" is "rupture" in whatever OP's native language. But it would be funny to see a rogue crit a mana gain.
    Keep Calm and Chive On!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    Rapture is a talent that Discipline priests have and as far as I know you can't crit a mana gain.
    And a weapon from 25 Ulduar

Anyway if you are muti (assuming you are)

Don't get ArP
    You should be gemming AP
    You should have Lightning Reflex's (51/18/2 spec)
    Weaps it can swing either way

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    Idd, failed there... Do it was a late post so... my def. = sleepy ;D

BTW if I change everything you said, it should show on my DPS charts... right ?
    So I should gain dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zymurgist
    You probably didn't know that once Deadly is at a 5 stack any refreshes of it proc your other poison too... did you? More haste = more procs.
    Yep I know

Generally you want to use the highest damage daggers you have, with a fastest one for Deadly poison in the main hand.
    Main-hand = slow + instant poison
    Off-hand = fast + deadly poison

As I recall... :-\

Mmm any ideas what I should get for my frost badges ?

To help clean up confusion about the fast weapon in the main hand:

If both daggers are the same dps you will likely see Fast/Fast > Fast/Slow > Slow/fast

If both daggers are different dps you will likely see Higher/Lower

This is just because of the way poison procs work - the gain in poison dps with a fast main hand is of greater magnitude than the loss of mutilate damage from losing the slower dagger.

-----

In regard to other questions,

yes gemming you will see Expertise > AP >= Haste > White Hit > Crit > Armor Pen

Badge trinket is very very good -- Get it asap. That armor pen trinket has a terrible up-time, making it a poor choice even for combat rogues.

Never gem stamina (See your chest) - Also make sure your nightmare tear is in the best blue socket.

Professions are a choice, but they will hold you back. You should notice a substantial dps increase by picking up engineering and an attack power profession.

Haste to cloak, not 22 or agility or even 23 agility from engineering.

AP to gloves, not agility. Ideally replace this with haste gloves from engineering.

Do not use resilience enchant on your shoulders, unless you have pvp as a higher priority and thing you need the resilience.

If gold is not of concern to you, craft the boots. They will also help you on your expertise.

You're likely ready for some trade chat pugs or even beginning ICC guilds. Your rep is still neutral, hop in their and have some fun with it -- just make sure to download a spreadsheet and be comfortable using it if you do. Most guilds don't take kindly to folks not knowing how to maximize their gear.

Great. tyvm for replays

Quote Originally Posted by Epialt

Main-hand = slow + instant poison
    Off-hand = fast + deadly poison

As I recall... :-\

Mmm any ideas what I should get for my frost badges ?
    Haste trinket ASAP. Simply amazing for Muti Rogues.

Higher iLevel weapon in the Main hand. If both weapons are the same iLevel, FAST in MH.

IP on slow, DP on fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    It's an invisible exploding mushroom. Jesus, man, mushrooms haven't done anything that awesome since Super Mario Brothers.