Random Heroic drama lolz

So Im on my alt warrior today and i que for PoS to try and get my 2nd axe outta there so that i can DW tyrannical beheader -_- anyway before the run started i had 1 tyrannical beheader and 1 edge of ruin. Just so happens when i get into the instance there is a tank from my server. anyway we pull the bosses just fine everything goes well no talking or anything just mob killin. I inspected the tanks gear and noticed he had a few randomly holy items. i figured that prots his OS and holy is his main just ques tank to do heroics faster. but non of those items stoped him from tanking just fine. so we kill the last boss and tyrannical beheader and SP trinket drops the 2 casters and the tank roll on the SP trinket cause the tank is a pally he wins it the Dk in our group had Edge of ruin as his main weapon. he needs on tyrannical beheader. I win tyrannical beheader. Tank wins sp trinket. priest in our group NERDRAGES hardcore calling us asshole ninja's at this point the tank left. I stayed for some lolz. The priest then tells me that im a Ninja for needed on the axe when i already have it and that the DK needs it. and i try to explain that im fury and so i need 2 of them. and that its the same upgrade for both of us. not only that im not running heroics to gear other people im trying to get geared so tough luck to that dk. The priest then ends everything by saying that hes gonna report me and my tank friend for doing that. I tell him gg i dont know what ToS i broke by needing on items i need.

ANYWAY my real question is DID I NINJA? lol

oh and if anyone else has funny Random heroic drama feel free to share.

Re: Random Heroic drama lolz

first thing that comes to mind is cool story bro....

but really you didn't ninja and even if they think that if only the tank was from your sever why do u care? i could give less than a shit about what people from not my server think of me and i have the craziest feeling that everyone else feels that way too.

You can need on anything that it will allow you to. Does that always make it the right thing to do, no, but you werent in the wrong one bit. I could understand if you had 2 already and were needing so you could vendor, but that still wouldnt be against ToS, just wrong. I heal and dps on my shaman, and if something drops that I need for dps while im healing, I'm still gonna roll.

TL;DR
    You were in the right, he has serious issues for raging over a dungeon item.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The only thing I consider a ninja in heroics is if you just want to vendor it. OS, offhand, whatever is fair game. People get ridiculously worked up about heroic gear and this offspec/mainspec/who needs it more bullshit. It's a pug not a guild and it resets in.......<24 hours, suck it up.

How did you ninja from a random heroic pug? You can't really ninja.. you roll need on what you needed. -_-

15+ Year Old Account

This could be posted in the "worst experiences" thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...-dungeon-tool/