Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Its waaaaaay too easy to get loot now.

Quote Originally Posted by noxxous
    So you see posts with a title similar to mine on an hourly basis i know, but to my knowledge not a single one proves a point like i'm about to.

So i went casual hardcore after getting LK down because i hated wrath in general. I started playing my warrior again which is a locked XP 70. Every day i do the random dungeon and get 2 triumph badges for it.

What does this mean? it means that at level 70 my warrior has full T9 232. Access to Tokens to get exalted with every faction in wotlk (except kaluak ashen verdict and the sholazar ones. maybe not the expedition either i guess) a plethora of other badge gear including weapons and trinkets to completely be epicced out well before hitting 71. I can have a ruby drake at 70 and the Sons of Hodir Mammoths at 70... these badges give me access to full Furious PvP gear if i feel so inclined and a steady stream of epic gems.

I feel like when you have the ability to be completely geared out in the second highest tier of an expansion without even hitting northrend except to spend badges in dalaran, the badge system has become quite the failure.

This isn't some shit where you hit 65 or 55 and pay someone to carry you through entry raids like you could in BC or classic. that actually took planning and people willing to carry your shitbag ass for gold(usually). Now its just que random dungeon get UK reg, clear in 15minutes get 2 badges rinse repeat, i know this is a slow and tedious way to get your gear but keep in mind its the same way you get frosties from heroic randoms.

removing tier token drops like they did in t7 and t8 was a terrible idea :|

Edit: Pretty sure you can get the Epic achievement through badge gear now. well maybe not... maybe the weapons are only 200 Ilvl but you just run one PoS heroic and get a random tyrannical beheader and GG
    How do you get weapons? I cant find any 2h with badges ???

Just sayin, if you want to get full tier 9, that will take 210 badges, or 105 days, or 3.5 months of doing the daily normal EVERY day. Has the random dungeon finder even been out that long?

The point is for 232 gear to be very easy to get so that people can do TOC and ICC faster and experience the end content of WOTLK. Sure it may be easy to get this gear that used to be seen as so epic, but the real challenge is in getting fully geared up in ilvl 264 epics and up, and I can tell you that is not happening from doing just the daily heroic.

To sound like blizzard, its working as intended, and blizzard doesn't really care if you like it or not. They will do what pleases the most number of people, and that's how a business will always work. I mean that is how they make money right?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by noxxous
    What does this mean? it means that at level 70 my warrior has full T9 232.
    210badges for full t9 + 110 for ring,trinket and rangewpn = 320 badges = 160days, who would be such an enormous idiot?

joarrak was faster damn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren Kaa
    Skill? Do you mean rolling my hand on the keyboard like this?

1 2 3 4 5 6 shift + 1 shift + 2, then I wait for the little boxes to light up, wooptee doo this game takes skills to pull off 10k dps
    Alright, so according to you skill has no part in this game whatsoever.

Ok, then what separates someone from Ensidia, Paragon, and someone from the same class of a guild 4/12 in ICC? Just gear? If it's just gear why do only 2 guilds have 10 man heroic Lich King down, when 500 other guilds are 11/12 and have downed all the same bosses as those 2 guilds and have thus had all the same chances for gear as them? Why don't top guilds just accept everyone that applies... since skill doesn't matter?

Posts like this just aggravate me. It just proves you don't have a clue about high-end raiding whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    TL;DR: Druids ah so ova powa'd!
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

Bro... your badges are merely a setback!

Anyways, i love how easy gear is to get now. I can log on, play an hour or two, and still get gear and do decent DPS for what I currently play(which is heroics.)

Love it love it love it. Don't love it? You can always cancel subscription. As Gregory House said in the latest episode of House MD... "Are you here by gunpoint?"

Quote Originally Posted by ctskelton
    Alright, so according to you skill has no part in this game whatsoever.

Ok, then what separates someone from Ensidia, Paragon, and someone from the same class of a guild 4/12 in ICC? Just gear? If it's just gear why do only 2 guilds have 10 man heroic Lich King down, when 500 other guilds are 11/12 and have downed all the same bosses as those 2 guilds and have thus had all the same chances for gear as them? Why don't top guilds just accept everyone that applies... since skill doesn't matter?

Posts like this just aggravate me. It just proves you don't have a clue about high-end raiding whatsoever.
    It's easier to just perpetuate a cheeto-stained nerd living in their mother's basement for an ad hominem logical fallacy then it is to come up with a legitimate counter-argument.

Its impossible to get enough badges doing random normal dungeons to buy anything with them. I ran them once a day on my paladin as I was leveling through Northrend and when i hit 80 I only had 12.

15+ Year Old Account

1) We see enough threads about how "gear is too easy" or "badges ruin wow" etc.

2) Even if you could get a full set of 232 gear at lvl 70, it requires level 80. Plus, it would take 105 days (over 3 months) to obtain just the 5-set of T9, let alone off-set pieces. Therefore, the discussion is moot.

3) There's been quite enough character attacks flying back and forth.