Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 PTR Build 11655, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grob

Dunno where you find such Bladestorm.
    May be from those 90%++ passive arp pveheroes, when their super-duper pve trinkets are proccing?
    Bathe in hk? oh god
    Nah, i normally see DBW on hunters. Regardless of what you may try to use to justify it, it has been nerfed and it has been nerfed for a reason. (and it most likely won't get un-nerfed, i.e. stunfall and typhoon dismounting people from the moonkin pov) If there was some super-duper pve trinket for my OP pvp ability i would use it too. Sadly, neither exist.

Quote Originally Posted by olgreg3bear
    If there was some super-duper pve trinket for my OP pvp ability i would use it too. Sadly, neither exist.
    That sux.

Now I won't be be screaming "FACEROLLSTORM" irl, while using bladestorm
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xqtr
    Fail logic is fail.

If that was the case, then this game would never ever need any balancing or tuning because everything is rock, paper scissors right? Blizzard might just have released WoW 1.0 and then taken a 5 year vacation because the game was perfect from release and the rest is just rock, paper, scissors theory.

Learn to think for yourself before you take some theory crafted by another retard who thought he was smart and had it all figured out.
    It wasn't so much posted for it's logic, as it was for it's amusement. Everyone is going off as if the changes are set in stone. It may, or may not be. But that we will only find out if/when it goes live or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang the Noble
    Bladestorm disarmable I called BS on that if it goes live and i hope to god it doesnt

What people seem to be missing is that with this "nerf", rogues and other's that can disarm will now have to save their disarm, thereby allowing warriors more time with their weapon. What is really happening here is warriors are losing their "I Win" button and being forced to use bladestorm more strategically.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar
    What is really happening here is warriors are losing their "I Win" button and being forced to use bladestorm more strategically.

Its was happening when BS was introduced.

How about you warriors actually implement some skill and strategy into your gameplay instead of facerolling to 2.4k as TSG, WLD or double healer warrior?
    Warrior always say "your teammates should help you "peel" even though you can't peel someone during BS", now perhaps YOUR teammates need to help you coordinate a BS instead of charging in like 1500 rated noob and lolstorm people to death with no effort at all?

How about you ask your Paladin to hammer that rogue when his trinket is on CD before you actually press your IWIN button, or have you druid cyclone/root the rogue/hunter so that he can't disarm you when you spin around like a retard or maybe have you shaman hex the rogue before using BS?

The major reason for all this QQ from warriors are simply that IF this nerf actually goes live then your class just had it's skillcap raised with 100%, and everyone knows that the less faceroll your class is, the more QQ you'll provide.

U tard the problem is that disarm have less cd than BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Resike
    U tard the problem is that disarm have less cd than BS.
    Yeah and U noob the thing is that cyclone, hex, hammer of justice, repentence all have lower cd than trinket. You're not doing arena 1v1 you stupid retard, get above 1200 rating before you actually post. Or perhaps you QQ over unbalance in Battlegrounds cause you can't charge into 10 guys and watch people die?

P.S bladestorm have less CD than pain suppression for Disc priests, so they should just remove BS completely then.

NP WARRIROS LL BLADESTORM WITH TWO 1H WEAPON

and here iz my armory u fucktard
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...athor&n=Resike

Quote Originally Posted by Xqtr
    Yeah and U noob the thing is that cyclone, hex, hammer of justice, repentence all have lower cd than trinket. You're not doing arena 1v1 you stupid retard, get above 1200 rating before you actually post. Or perhaps you QQ over unbalance in Battlegrounds cause you can't charge into 10 guys and watch people die?

P.S bladestorm have less CD than pain suppression for Disc priests, so they should just remove BS completely then.

Wow man, do you speak english? at all?

All i see is "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ imma be rude an vulga becuz i loks olda!"

Rude vulgar person with less than 10 posts.... probably a nerd raging troll that will be gone in a week at most.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    Lets put it more simply then: the 51 point talent of a talent tree has a longer cooldown than most (if not all) of the abilities that completely shut it down with this change. This means that "if it's saved for BS, it will always be off CD by the time you can use BS again. It's also worth keeping in mind that 1 of those classes (rogues) is undeniably very strong in PvP purely because of how the class is designed (stealth, increased movement, stuns, etc). The other 2 classes (shadow priests and hunters) aren't that bad either.
    Yes, but like I wrote in a post above, you DO have at least one teammate if not more, and you're not doing 1v1 arena and nobody cares about 1v1 duels either. A rogue can not and i promise you this disarm a warrior while he is cycloned/stunned/hexed/rooted/Chains of Iced etc, 30 yards away from your warrior. Just because you'll be able to disarm BS doesn't mean you can't use anymore,
    keyword here is coordinate instead of charge/hamstring/MS/BS lololol i just killed someone tactic.

If u cant read thats not mai problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Wow man, do you speak english? at all?

All i see is "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ imma be rude an vulga becuz i loks olda!"

Rude vulgar person with less than 10 posts.... probably a nerd raging troll that will be gone in a week at most.

Bah, damn it, clicked the link without thinking. Any specific way to check for keyloggers? Using Ad-Aware but not sure it'll get everything.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&cn=Pirnocos

At least try to make sense when you post something and please turn off your caps lock, it doesn't make you look intimidating if that's what you think.

And why so much QQ? Are you scared that you can't keep your 2.2k rating now cause you can't charge in and faceroll BS? Like every warrior said to other classes when they said BS was OP "Suck it, L2P, and move on", now it's my turn so say the same.

The problems is that a hunter can do all the things what a warrior can do, we had 1 uniqe stuff, thats was BS ofc, but if they make it useless thats just gay, when a hunter can do all the stuff from 40yards what a warrior do in melee.

One more thing have u ever been disarmed as a warrior and did u saw the dmg with it?
    BS was never OP, the 100% MS crit after charge that was op but not BS.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    Lets put it more simply then: the 51 point talent of a talent tree has a longer cooldown than most (if not all) of the abilities that completely shut it down with this change. This means that "if it's saved for BS, it will always be off CD by the time you can use BS again. It's also worth keeping in mind that 1 of those classes (rogues) is undeniably very strong in PvP purely because of how the class is designed (stealth, increased movement, stuns, etc). The other 2 classes (shadow priests and hunters) aren't that bad either.
    And warriors are bad without bladestorm? I think not. They still deal a massive amount of damage, and got their silly overpower/ms effect (against casters and healers). Plus they still have a decent amount of cc with hamstring, charge stun and pummel.

It is just great that fire mages/shadow priests got some more surivability against a warrior. Warriors are already immune to fear, and the disarm effect has a 2 minute cooldown, so letting shadow priests being able to assist their partners more than they used to seems more like a balance than a nerf.
    I can't say much about how this will affect rogues and hunters against warriors though. But I still remember how deadly bladestorm used to be (and still are) against targets who are stunned, so alll you need is a bit more coordination.

Blizz: There is nothing wrong with prot warrior AOE.

>Blizz buffs prot warrior aoe.

Makes sense!
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

"Plus they still have a decent amount of cc with hamstring"

ye dude hamsting is very cool cc.