Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 PTR Build 11655, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxdrew
    tsunami of warrior tears inc
    I'm not crying about being Nerfed, unrelenting assault 75% ms is completly ridiculous, but Disarm under bladestorm? Can anyone tell me the logic behind that?

It doesn't help locks or priest to survive warriors AT ALL, they dont have any disarm effects (except shadows, but they already shit on warriors, so i dont think they care).

Theres no logic behind that, i'm starting to believe ghostcrawler has a pot full of nerfs idea and he just pick one randomly every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by bleggeh
    finally the IWIN button "lolbladestorm" is getting slightly toned down.
    What about the IWIN Bloodlust button, or IWIN Envenom Button, Or IWIN Killing Spree Button or... etc.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

This bladestorm change maybe for the incentive to make arms put points into weapon mastery for the 50% disarm reduction. Then it might be a waste of a gcd on the opponent end.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bleggeh
    finally the IWIN button "lolbladestorm" is getting slightly toned down.
    this is making the ability useless in every bg / arena with atleast 1 class able to disarm... -.-
    as said before, it will turn into a hand of freedom instead of a burst dmg ability.

and its BS that it does so much dmg, its 1 ability, with a medium long cooldown, providing some heavy dmg. but it can be countered on various ways.
    - sprint / shields / bubbles / pain suppression / swap 1h + shield / cat form + dash / travel form / disengage / vanish / evasion / death grip (to save someone) / deterrence.

i think i made my point, bladestorm isnt as strong as people say it is.. its not that hard to avoid dmg from it. apart from the fact that some CC, deep freeze for example, can fuck you up with it.

but almost every warrior is playing with a healer, so that kind of CC wont be around against you.

There is really no use in changing bladestorm as it is, coming from a warrior i know. but maybe its time to check out priest, 9k dmg absorbing shields + penance (OMG 1 FULL CHANNELING SPELL AND MY TARGET IS HEALED ZOMG ZOMG) so.. stop whining about warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric
    This bladestorm change maybe for the incentive to make arms put points into weapon mastery for the 50% disarm reduction. Then it might be a waste of a gcd on the opponent end.
    I'm pretty sure most warriors already put points into that, at least all the ones I've seen have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz
    I'm pretty sure most warriors already put points into that, at least all the ones I've seen have.
    Then it still means that 3-4 seconds of your bladestorm is wasted.. making it 2 whirlwind effects of around 3-4k dmg, total 8-9k dmg..
    dont think that will really improve anything..
    Elemental shamans in full resto gear doing 11k lava burst... while healing their buddy -.-

so even with that talent, bladestorm is more or less a waste of a 1,5 min cooldown.

Generally, yeah. It's time consuming enough to get a 'good' PvP weapon, let alone two so we could switch back and forth for disarm teams.

Deleted

Dunno how many of you play arena , but here it goes . This wont make a HUGE difference vs rogues as some of you think . Bad warriors will still BLadestorm the rogue and we will feint it and ./lol . This change lets us rogues protect our partner when the 100% arp warrior is one GCD killing my healer . Probably this makes sense for you BG hero warrior , but in arena it is retarded , there is NOTHING I can do to stop it and with UA+MS the dmg is not healable .
    Forgetting that the change is kinda harsh , maybe a dmg nerf was in place ( A LONG LONG time ago) but this just means I can protect my healer for once as rogue against a warrior with all cds up. Same principle applies to hunters , I can take their bow and weapon off so they don't gimp my priest in my RMP teams vs a beastcleave . You were pretty much the only class that had a ability nobody could stop you , how the hell is that fair I ask you?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeolo
    Dunno how many of you play arena , but here it goes . This wont make a HUGE difference vs rogues as some of you think . Bad warriors will still BLadestorm the rogue and we will feint it and ./lol . This change lets us rogues protect our partner when the 100% arp warrior is one GCD killing my healer . Probably this makes sense for you BG hero warrior , but in arena it is retarded , there is NOTHING I can do to stop it and with UA+MS the dmg is not healable .
    Forgetting that the change is kinda harsh , maybe a dmg nerf was in place ( A LONG LONG time ago) but this just means I can protect my healer for once as rogue against a warrior with all cds up. Same principle applies to hunters , I can take their bow and weapon off so they don't gimp my priest in my RMP teams vs a beastcleave . You were pretty much the only class that had a ability nobody could stop you , how the hell is that fair I ask you?
    No sympathy for rogues or mages, sorry. None at all. Priests are guilty by association and profession.

10+ Year Old Account

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs
    Glyph of Focus: Now increases the damage done by Starfall by 10%, down from 20%.

Well that is rather disappointing..
    Receive a buff just to get a nerf to the same spells glyph.

Desarm while BS : k
    I'm puting my warrior in to a closet.

You were pretty much the only class that had a ability nobody could stop you , how the hell is that fair I ask you?
    Disperse, Divine Shield, Hand of Protection, Evasion/Cloak...

I can keep going.
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.

Awsome fan art ^^ and sweet warrior nerfs ;D [got a disarm my self ]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiki
    No sympathy for rogues or mages, sorry. None at all. Priests are guilty by association and profession.
    TBH the priest is the core of the RMP team setup ( PI , shield , Pain supression saving my butt ) , but I accept your opinion . Still something must be done to the dmg of this game ( for everyone from rogues , warriors , etc) . Even with resil buff , dmg is again over the top . It is to late in the xpac for them to do any decent changes so they patch the leaks with things like this . I ain't buying Cata till I see first season ain't the same as Season 5 >.<

10+ Year Old Account

Gnoll shaman wut.

Whatever on that Bladestorm nerf... retarded, yes, likely to change, no. OMG-WARRIORS-R-OP-IN-GOOD-GEAR-NERF-THEM-SO-THEY-ARE-GOOD-IN-GOOD-GEAR-AND-EVEN-MORE-SHIT-IN-BAD-GEAR-LOLOLOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted

Disperse, Divine Shield, Hand of Protection, Evasion/Cloak...

I can keep going.
    2 ,5 ,5 min , great counters bro . I won't even take evasion /cloak seriously , every decent rogue uses feint at BS , in most cases it's enough as all it's dmg is AOE.
    Practically you are defending the fact that you could take down a priest in a 3v3 arena with next to nothing I could do to even help him?( No pain supression and shield makes no fuckin difference) . I destroy some teams myself as RMP but I am arguing my cause here .
    Also ain't you got that weapon chain enchant that could make this change nul?use it.

K than go nerfs Rogues "Envenom skill spec" Fucking ridiculous.
    There is so mainy ways to "avoid" bladestorm...and once again blizzard putting warrior into the ground , i mean are we the only classe that have penaltys in talents trees ? "Juggernaut" - "Titan's Grip".. now this shit...Cheapshot+Kidney 60 % Hp left...poisons tick for fucking enormous damages...than warrior bladestorm , get disarmed and dies...end of story ...
    As it was said ..6 sec BS -4 sec Desarm = 2 sec bladestorm=4k damage maximum.. woopi fucking doo....

2 ,5 ,5 min , great counters bro . I won't even take evasion /cloak seriously , every decent rogue uses feint at BS , in most cases it's enough as all it's dmg is AOE.
    Practically you are defending the fact that you could take down a priest in a 3v3 arena with next to nothing I could do to even help him?( No pain supression and shield makes no fuckin difference) . I destroy some teams myself as RMP but I am arguing my cause here .
    Also ain't you got that weapon chain enchant that could make this change nul?use it.
    You seem to be angry about warriors getting nerfed.

Oh and I wasn't talking about counters to Bladestorm. I was talking about abilities that can't be stopped. You want a good counter to Bladestorm? Run away.

TBH the priest is the core of the RMP team setup ( PI , shield , Pain supression saving my butt ) , but I accept your opinion . Still something must be done to the dmg of this game ( for everyone from rogues , warriors , etc) . Even with resil buff , dmg is again over the top . It is to late in the xpac for them to do any decent changes so they patch the leaks with things like this . I ain't buying Cata till I see first season ain't the same as Season 5 >.<
    I fully accept that the damage in season 7 was nutty and even more disturbing now. There are counter-classes, and for most of WoW's existence the warrior was the counter-class to Warlocks, Priests, and Rogues. Now we call a rogue bad if he loses to a warrior. I know things change, I know to adapt. I just think this change...fuck it, I'mma copypasta what I wrote in another thread...
    While most of us really do understand the intent, it's the method of application that is just silly. This is almost as silly as using the frost mage as the victim of a protection warrior's rage. They chose to cast in the role of the helpless little girl the frost mage, most every warriors bane. If they wanted something close to real sympathy and understanding they should have chosen an Elemental Shaman or a Boomkin.

yeah.........I better get my unarmed skill up or ppl are getting sissy slaps >.<

But seriously, i thought blizzard took some logic into these moves, like yeah that is a spinning wheel of death, let me just reach in there and grab that blade. If this goes live i want there to be a 50% chance of a debuff called Amputee