Shrink my macro!

Hey, I have the problem that my macro is too long to to fit it in the 255 characters box.

now:
    Code:
    /cast [nomodifier] Charge
    /castsequence [mod:Shift, harm, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [mod:Shift, harm, stance:3] Intercept, Battle Stance; [mod:Shift, help, stance:1/3] Defensive Stance; [mod:Shift, help, stance:2] Intervene, Battle Stance
    242 characters

later it should do this:
    Code:
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [nomodifier] Charge
    /castsequence [mod:Shift, harm, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [mod:Shift, harm, stance:3] Intercept, Battle Stance; [mod:Shift, help, stance:1/3] Defensive Stance; [mod:Shift, help, stance:2] Intervene, Battle Stance
    264 characters

hope you can help me
    I'm German, so my English might feel impolite to you. German is a very straightforward language without many honorifics. If you feel attacked please believe me that this is not my intention.

Re: Shrink my macro!

Remove some spaces, nomod is shorter then nomodifer and voila:

Code:
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [nomod] Charge
    /castsequence [mod:Shift,harm,stance:1/2]Berserker Stance; [mod:Shift,harm,stance:3]Intercept, Battle Stance;[mod:Shift,help,stance:1/3]Defensive Stance;[mod:Shift,help,stance:2]Intervene,Battle Stance
    245 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Macro explain
    Remove Bladestorm from yourself
    If you were not holding any modifier key down then:
    Cast Charge on the currently targeted unit
    If you were holding the shift key and are in stance 1 or 2 and the currently targeted unit is an enemy then:
    Cast the next spell in a sequence of [Berserker Stance on yourself] each time the macro is activated

Else, if you were holding the shift key and are in stance 3 and the currently targeted unit is an enemy then:
    Cast the next spell in a sequence of [Intercept on the currently targeted unit, Battle Stance on yourself] each time the macro is activated

Else, if you were holding the shift key and are in stance 1 or 3 and the currently targeted unit is a friend then:
    Cast the next spell in a sequence of [Defensive Stance on yourself] each time the macro is activated

Else, if you were holding the shift key and are in stance 2 and the currently targeted unit is a friend then:
    Cast the next spell in a sequence of [Intervene on yourself, Battle Stance on yourself] each time the macro is activated

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Can even shorten it a bit more by changing stance to form. 234 chars.

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [nomod]Charge
    /castsequence [mod:shift,harm,noform:3]Berserker Stance;[mod:shift,harm,form:3]Intercept,Battle Stance;[mod:shift,help,noform:2]Defensive Stance;[mod:shift,help,form:2]Intervene,Battle Stance

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

ty
    because you helped me already I'm kind of ashamed to ask for help again, but is it possible to add

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [nomod]Battle Stance
    /cast [nomod]Charge
    /castsequence [mod:shift,harm,noform:3]Berserker Stance;[mod:shift,harm,form:3]Intercept,Battle Stance;[mod:shift,help,noform:2]Defensive Stance;[mod:shift,help,form:2]Intervene,Battle Stance

262 characters
    ?

you guys are great
    I'm German, so my English might feel impolite to you. German is a very straightforward language without many honorifics. If you feel attacked please believe me that this is not my intention.

Yeah try this now.

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /use [nomod]Battle Stance
    /use [nomod]Charge
    /castsequence [mod,harm,noform:3]Berserker Stance;[mod,harm,form:3]Intercept,Battle Stance;[mod,help,noform:2]Defensive Stance;[mod,help,form:2]Intervene,Battle Stance

The mod:shift was shortened to just mod so you can use shift, alt, or control, to do the other stuff in the macro, and you have 16 free characters again, cast shortened to use frees up two more.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator