Enhancement Shamans

Hello, I was thinking about doing some Pvp with my Shaman and im unsure if i want to go elemental or enhancement for pvp. I've checked some statestics over shamans and I don't see any enhancement for 3vs3/5vs5. So my question is are there anyone who plays with an enhancment shaman high rated?
    Or should i just go for ele as it seems most populare?

Re: Enhancement Shamans

I know an enhancement shaman that has a 2200+ rated 5v5 team, and he has T2 weapons already, meaning he got there pretty damn quick.

Elemental is a lot easier, especially in a spellcleave setup.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Ench if you're a pr0 and you like spamming purge and bloodlust with a hunter.

Elemental if you like to blow shit up in seconds.

enh is good when it has wolves up and then it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    What pvp as enhance is like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5pb-fEQhs
    <3 ^^

Shaman in general sucks for pvp unless resto. Elemental is like a turret: deadly if left alone, deadmeat if focused. Enhancement is a 1 trick pony: wolves or bust and due to the cd of the wolves, it's mostly bust. Both builds may work in an arena setting but in 1v1 and bgs expect to see the spirit healer alot.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

10+ Year Old Account

As an avid Shammy PvPer, I'd say go Enh if you doing arena or Ele if you doing BGs/world PvP.

Ele is by far the most fun PvP class for world PvP. I just love the endless possibilities of TS.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama