Thread: Paladin alt

Paladin alt

Hey, anyone has some good suggestions on enchants / talents / gear for leveling a protadin through dungeons?

Armory

I have a few questions myself:
    • What MH should I get? I bought the Arcanite Reaper heirloom, but I went prot, so I'm not using it much now. And what enchant should be on that weapon?
    • Should I get the heirloom trinkets?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Paladin alt

Having the two trinkets > having no trinkets, so yeah, go ahead and get them.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Any other suggestions? They would be very welcome.

its hard to say before level 70, really anything with lots of stamina and strength

once in northrend, http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-p...8/#post1337042

has a pretty comprehensive list of quest rewards and other items you want to get.. Also i found that blacksmithing has a lot of good tanking pieces for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by mtotho
    its hard to say before level 70, really anything with lots of stamina and strength

once in northrend, http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-p...8/#post1337042

has a pretty comprehensive list of quest rewards and other items you want to get.. Also i found that blacksmithing has a lot of good tanking pieces for leveling.
    This. There isn't a whole lot you can do while levelling.

Str+Stam, golden. If you find def rating, great!

You won't see TOO much of it though until you get to outlands, and northrend.

Get yourself a nice shield with a proc (ie. Skullflame Shield, Petrified Lichen Guard). I know there are some lower level "on block" shields as well. Also put a Shield Spike on it.

Also, Flurry Axe > any BOA - the extra swing can help regen health/mana based on what you are sealing. Until you hit level 60, Crusader is the way to go.

At level 80 on an alt (Tanketta US Uldum) I still use those 2 shields in heroics.

From what I also remember leveling up anything "of the eagle" had enough int and stam on it to work through things. Keep them close to your level and you should be able to blow through alot of things.

I also found it easier to round up several mobs 2-4 levels below my current level and just AOE grind em down. This works great for quests that require you to collect X amount of items, or kill Y amount of mobs.

Once you get to around 68, there is a trinket in one of the Hellfire instances that heals when you block, this was ossim while grinding Belfs on top of BT.

Best of luck!

any BoA weapon is good. any gear with str/agi/stam is good. And as soon as you can get Holy shield I'd spec out of the ret tree.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin