Where are Malygos' horns?

All dragons in WoW (at least that I have seen) have a set of "main" horns. They resemble a mountain goats or antelopes.

Malygos, a full grown wyrm and leader of his dragon flight is missing these horns. Sure, he has all sorts of spikes shooting out of his face, but if you look at any other dragon model you'll see the set of "main" horns I am referring to.

Where did Maly misplace his horns?!?!

Re: Where are Malygos' horns?

Deleted

He has some sort of tendrils around his neck... Maybe they're horns covered in skin? ???

I strongly suggest that you take a closer look...

80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskal
    I strongly suggest that you take a closer look...

So his horns moved from the top of his back up to the top of his head?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    Moving horns are the latest in dragon fashion!

Because video games ALWAYS follow concept art. > >

10+ Year Old Account

OP: Did you miss the big horn on his nose, like a rhino, or is it just me? ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    Reread my post. Every model found in my research (which is basically looking at models on wowhead :P) have a set of main horns. These horns have a specific texture and look to them. Most comparable to antelope horns. Some dragons have them curved, some straight, some angled forward, and some backward. Point being, they all have them. Every dragon model in the game except Maly.

I know he has horns and spikes and such. He is lacking the set of prominent main horns found on all other dragon models.

Editops, quoted the wrong person.

Ok... So you are just denying the fact that he has horns because they are small/not shaped in a particular way/move now and then.
    Ok... So you don't have a male sexual organ because it is small/not shaped in a particular way/move now and then.
    Anyways... You can't deny the fact that he is horny... horny=has horns.

Just to be a little bit serious Blue dragons are really different from other dragons. They are smaller, not so physically powerful, and some of them tend to shape-shift into arachnids instead of elfs. (Well... Lore says Maly used to.)
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

Deathwing took them for his chin?

EDIT: On a more serious note;

Just to be a little bit serious Blue dragons are really different from other dragons. They are smaller, not so physically powerful, and some of them tend to shape-shift into arachnids instead of elfs. (Well... Lore says Maly used to.)
    This

OK...but Azuregos and Eregos have the Antelope style horns and they are blue dragons. It is just Maly. Yes he is horny. Doesn't change the fact he is the only dragon model in game without the antelope style horns. Take two seconds to look at 3-D models on Wowhead if you still have no idea what I am talking about.

he has like 10 horns instead of the usual 2-4, makes him look more unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.