Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: ICC25 Putricide with a PuG

Haven't we seen enough posts about blizz making this game too easy allrdy?
    Go do hardmodes instead.
    - Trim

What's the big deal? Went to an ICC10 pu gthe other day, killed the whole plaguewing before people left. 2 people hadn't even SEEN putricide before.

He's actually not that hard a fight.

We also 20 manned him in guild.

i remember when i first trolled a forum.

=]
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    I have an idea for a new ability that Warlock could get in Cataclysm.

Upgrade/change Banish
    As you cast Banish on your enemy, the enemy will be bansihed to Twisting Nether where he/she would burn for eternity (just for few seconds).

I and a friend host these pugs each week.

It isn't too much different from a guild run really, since you will select the best ones from last week's pug and re-invite them the next. Thus eventually you will have a 'core' team, a few stand-ins for essential buffs and a few newcomers each week.

Quote Originally Posted by mi33
    On my realm people leave after Saurfang
    We simply have the Raid Leader take all Saurfang loot and hold onto it till the raid is over or the timer is about to expire.

bragging inc:
    Last week we killed 7/12 (didn't attempt Dreamwalker) and this week we got 9/12 (Blood Queen, Sindragosa, Arthas to go).

My guild has formed pugs out of leftover alts and friends, other assorted bits, and cleared PP, princes and valit, but a pug is pretty much a measure of its members. Some servers will have lots of good pugs (my server is known for it) and others won't. It doesn't really change the relative difficulty of the encounter to say you got 25 good people and killed a boss on normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account

My friend had an alt run yesturday with 2 other guilds ( Mist and 1 i dont remember )

SO they downed Putricide with alts + pug

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...ature+l%C3%BAv
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

A PuG on US-Shattered Hand clears 11/12 weekly. I use the word "PUG" cautiously though, since its 10-12 raiders of "Notsoez", the hangout place for the once-world-top Death and Taxes, in additional to some alts of the top Alliance guild, Raiding Robots, mixed with some trade randoms.

Stormscale EU pugs before ICC was released were regularly clearing Anub 25 hardmode btw. Some servers are just better at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    Stormscale EU pugs before ICC was released were regularly clearing Anub 25 hardmode btw. All EU servers are just better at it.
    Fixed ^^

Casual who've downed 25man Putricide 3 times, Blood Council 4 etc.

- Yea I think NOT
    Quote Originally Posted by halogen
    [size=9pt]1. login->2. check LFG,or LFR->3. teleport instance->4. "farming":kill boss->5. pick up items, golds,-> 6. teleport back->7. do something dummy-> do 2.->6. again - >8. log out.[/size]
    I don't think this is the magical world of WOW.
    Unfortunately, here slowly dissappear

Deleted

well it sure is possible i remember pugging fester and rot 25 first week they came out and we brought putri to 80% while nobody knew what they where doing (actually 81% just before goijng into p2)

I believe that on every server there's at least one or two "pugs" a week that clears up to sindragosa. This is simply because a single (proper) 25man raiding guild usually has enough alts and members that end up unsaved to start a second run with some friends and raiders from outside the guild.

And there you go; a "pug" of players that have all done it before, just want their emblems on a second character.

I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by N30V1RU5
    and gz on the kill, on my realm you can't even pugg 4/12
    BLOOD BEASTZ R HARD

10+ Year Old Account

We killed Sindragosa on 25man pug, i got no ss,no WoL, no proof at all but we killed her.
    I want to believe.

screenshot or it didn't happen

10+ Year Old Account

With my pug today we one shot first wing, plague wing and valithria. We even did Gunship on heroic since we had a kingslayer in the group. So yeah, one shoting even heroic modes? Yeah, I don't really think thats good. <.< And I thought putricide was hard. He was like "lolololol" xD. Yeah, this is getting really easy now. But it is probably due to addons and such mostly.
    Vol'jin fanboy

FYI for all posters- i am playing on this realm. and i have been in this leaders runs before. it takes him around 4-5days to get the group. with high reqs. insane gear. and most of them know eachother. this kill aint any diff compaired to a guilds, only the name under yours...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    I'd say on realms like magtheridon for example
    Everything else in your post was right, but these days magtheridon EU is a pathetic shadow of what it once was. It used to have multiple top hundred guilds and now it doesn't have a single top thousand guilds.

Deleted

You could do as some ppl on my server does for those who cant raid every day.. Just keep one raid at one day every week. Mostly the same people. Just get some proof that they are skilled players instead of looking at their gear. One of ours took 10/12 in 25man this week and we got one try on Sindragosa before raidtime was over. Simple as that! It's pure win!

on our server, we have a kind of "premade pug" which runs every week, they did 8/12 in hc mode so far. but 40% of them are alts of people from top ~150 guilds.