Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: ICC25 Putricide with a PuG

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    We also 20 manned him in guild.
    Screenshot,video or it never happened

Deleted

Everyone knew the fight, had the achievement and had good gearscore, why wouldnt it be possible?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leé the Noble
    Everyone knew the fight, had the achievement and had good gearscore, why wouldnt it be possible?
    this pretty much
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account

Did the same on my alt

The Plagueworks (25 player)

Defeat the bosses of The Plagueworks in Icecrown Citadel in 25-player mode.
    07/02/2010

* Festergut
    * Rotface
    * Professor Putricide

Armory proof:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=SCHIZOPHRENIA

except this was 5 weeks ago!

Deleted

Not really impressive, doing this myself on an alt and oneshotting PP each week. Oneshotting Queen or Sindragosa is somewhat harder, and takes a few tries..

Quote Originally Posted by Eikons
    I believe that on every server there's at least one or two "pugs" a week that clears up to sindragosa. This is simply because a single (proper) 25man raiding guild usually has enough alts and members that end up unsaved to start a second run with some friends and raiders from outside the guild.

And there you go; a "pug" of players that have all done it before, just want their emblems on a second character.

I know I do.
    I find that hard to believe
    Only about 10-20% of raiding guilds on Darkspear EU have even seen Sindrognasia 25man
    And 90% of the pugs wipe on marrowgar
    Maybe the realm is just terribad

Quote Originally Posted by Painal
    I find that hard to believe
    Only about 10-20% of raiding guilds on Darkspear EU have even seen Sindrognasia 25man
    And 90% of the pugs wipe on marrowgar
    Maybe the realm is just terribad
    No, he's right.
    Im in a pug on my alt and we clear up to sindragosa.
    In fact, working on her in the pug.

15+ Year Old Account

Merging this with the existing pug thread...

Arioon

Re: What are your PUGs capable of?

I did GotUR 25 with a PUG in which we just asked people for the 10man one.

11/12 10 man
    7/12 25 man

These were just three hour one shots too. I assume in the 25 we could have pushed further given mire time.

Zone buff will make the whole thing easily puggable. I can't imagine any difficulty with the 30% one, it'll be post 3.0 karazhan at that point.

A true pug, that does not consist of players from top end / high end guilds, are lucky to down 5/12 ICC25, 5-6/12 ICC10, and I have yet to see a full pug clear 2/5 ToGC 10 or even 1/5 ToGC 25.

Short answer, 4/12 is the max in both 10 and 25man. and it takes very careful screening to even get a 4/12 run secured on Badscalp, ( bloodscalp )

Deleted

11/12 ICC 25 , 12/12 icc 10
    insanity 10man and mad skill 25man
    full ulduar clear 25
    In fact outland EU has sum pretty good pugs ... saying that we also have some horrific ones , it just depends on what type of pug you can get into :P Mostly sum of the top guilds get on alts and pug , sometimes random people thinking they are amazing and fail at 4/4 :P

12/12 in icc 10, done 8/12 hard modes aswell (yes a pug but we are pretty much the same people every week)
    10/12 in icc 25, cyndragosa down to 8% (we could have done better but we do it on friday only in a <4 hours raid).
    Insanity (10man) is easily puggable aswell as ulduar hard modes for the drake.

EU-Al'Akir

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sector
    12/12 in icc 10, done 8/12 hard modes aswell (yes a pug but we are pretty much the same people every week)
    That's not a pug then :P But then that's not what we're here to discuss

You would have to define a "pug". The "pugs" that we put together from well geared alts between a few of the top guilds can clear most content, while the "pugs" you get when you spam /2 and take whoever whispers you will probably wipe at marrowgar.

I really doubt that LK is ever going to be considered "puggable," even with the 30% buff. I mean by your real average trade chat pug not a conglomerate of realm 1-5 guild members/alts etc. Getting 10 pugs to pay enough attention to notice their disease, move to the OT, while the dispeller watches every single one of them... yeah just don't see this happening 'cause even with 30% buff the disease 1shot will still oneshot. And that's just the first few minutes of the fight... so I'm really skeptical. Even in cata without a major nerf to the mechanics I think there would be a lot of fail. Many many sunwell pugs on my realm fail just because no matter how hard someone tries to explain, people just nuke kalecgos down, resulting in fail.