Thread: LF Raid Frames.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

LF Raid Frames.

So, I'm using a new machine and my old one I completely formatted to start from scratch and I'm looking for some raid frames.

Previously, I was using XPerl. And I was using XPerl over VuhDo and the likes because of an extremely specific. When in a raid, everybody's raid bars were faded out a specific percentage. When somebody was under 94% HP, they'd then became fully opaque, but only if they were under that percentage of health whilst within the range of my Holy Light.

Now, I've seen raid UIs that can change the transparency based on range, but none bar XPerl have taken into their HP AND range into account. I'm looking to experiment with my UI completely, so any recommendations on similar raid UIs that can achieve this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Re: LF Raid Frames.

Quote Originally Posted by G_A
    So, I'm using a new machine and my old one I completely formatted to start from scratch and I'm looking for some raid frames.

Previously, I was using XPerl. And I was using XPerl over VuhDo and the likes because of an extremely specific. When in a raid, everybody's raid bars were faded out a specific percentage. When somebody was under 94% HP, they'd then became fully opaque, but only if they were under that percentage of health whilst within the range of my Holy Light.

Now, I've seen raid UIs that can change the transparency based on range, but none bar XPerl have taken into their HP AND range into account. I'm looking to experiment with my UI completely, so any recommendations on similar raid UIs that can achieve this?

You can try My Grid Layout.

I haven't tried to get player frames to show depending on percentage, however if you'd like to try these two status's and tie them to frame alpha it's worth a shot:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...thpercent.aspx
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ealthfade.aspx

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Apologies for the late response, completely forgot I had made the thread.

Thanks for the response, but I'm brain-dead when it comes to integrating addons. I'll keep with XPerl for the time being I think. Ta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Use grid, best raid adon by far

Shadowed Unit Frames is the best unit frame around imho (yes, including raid grid).