Warrior disarm Priest pov

Imo this disarm is one of the best nerfs that have happend for a long time. as a disc priest i get wrecked by warriors. plain and simple, if they sit on me i die. with this it gives me a chance of living long enough for my team mates peel him off me. this is not a disarm buff it is a healer buff. but that is just how i feel

Re: Warrior disarm Priest pov

Thanks for you opinion, but this doesn't warrant a thread.

Post here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/pvp/warr...ng-bladestorm/

Assuming your rogue partner isn't locking him down with his passive 70% snare, MS, and casting reduction.
    At which point he dismantles the warrior.

All the while you're mana burning and dispelling his healer..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming your mage partner isn't locking/CC'ing him down (Which he will be, because frost is lolpvp2k)
    At which point he roots, bursts - stuns, bursts - CC's, bursts.

All the while you're mana burning and dispelling his healer...............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming your feral druid partner isn't sitting on him with his passive snare, and massive DoT ticks, and burst. Along with lol-insta cyclone, and a roots that the warrior MUST sit in.

Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter
    Assuming your rogue partner isn't locking him down with his passive 70% snare, MS, and casting reduction.
    At which point he dismantles the warrior.

Assuming your mage partner isn't locking/CC'ing him down (Which he will be, because frost is lolpvp2k)
    At which point he roots, bursts - stuns, bursts - CC's, bursts.

All the while you're mana burning and dispelling his healer...............

Assuming your feral druid partner isn't sitting on him with his passive snare, and massive DoT ticks, and burst. Along with lol-insta cyclone, and a roots that the warrior MUST sit in.

you're angry about having to actually l2pvp huh

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob7
    you're angry about having to actually l2pvp huh

mr.1600s know his stuff and can comment on how bad other people are

tbh warriors currently are one of those classes that the top5 play extemely well and everyone else just sucks.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

good warriors rape me..bad warriors just get pilled off me so easy.The majority are bad warriors so it won't go live.
    As shadow I really like this change (just so my rogue partner can dismantle him, not that I will waste my deathcoil for it).It saves me a disp and lets me put out so much pressure during bs.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    tbh warriors currently are one of those classes that the top5 play extemely well and everyone else just sucks.
    i agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Pretty sure warriors have always been like that.