Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Your most epic death

What has been your most memorable, or epic death in WoW?

Mine was recently somebody in the blood council room accidently pulled both sets of adds so me a rogue and a lock ran off. The lock stopped and got caught and me and the rogue made a run for it with pack, i reached the teleport the rogue got out and right when i was about to hit the button to teleport out, boom i got sapped and died.

Re: Your most epic death

my entire raid falling off the transition phase of TLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

Failing at bubble hearthing. Like in ZA, on a few accidental pulls.

dying to a ghost spawning on top of me in heroic deathwhisper 25 when she was at 2%, 5 people alive when she died. good times!

When we were clearing C'thun trash, the instance server crashed. When we logged back on, all the horde AQ40 raids were dead in the skies above Stonetalon Mountain. We all had to take spirit rezzes because we were so high in the air.

I remember being punted across silithus during the AQ event and dying in the wall of the instance.

I was part of a For The Alliance raid, hitting Thunder Bluff.

We got on the lift, and just as it reached the top, there was one lone Horde player standing there. I don't think any of us had time to register what was happening before it had already happened... he was a Shaman, and had Thundershocked our entire raid off the lift. It would have been a full wipe if not for the few classes that had some means of surviving the fall.

He must have been rolling in laughter. I thought it was hilarious personally. I wish he had been frapsing it so I could have seen it from his perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo5652
    I was part of a For The Alliance raid, hitting Thunder Bluff.

We got on the lift, and just as it reached the top, there was one lone Horde player standing there. I don't think any of us had time to register what was happening before it had already happened... he was a Shaman, and had Thundershocked our entire raid off the lift. It would have been a full wipe if not for the few classes that had some means of surviving the fall.

He must have been rolling in laughter. I thought it was hilarious personally. I wish he had been frapsing it so I could have seen it from his perspective.
    Im pretty sure you just copied the video EVERYONE has seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_aIfmxbsg

Me and my druid healer in SW. Jumped the edge to the docks and died to falling damage, but so did the 15 other allys on us.
    Rest in pieces, sewer scum.

Me and another priest attacked WSG I jumped down feared all the allies and stepped forward to get the flag but got stuck in a frost trap. The other priest rushed forth and took the flag. Just about this time I became free and I managed to keep all the defenders of the other priest and sacrificed myself or the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

I was /spitting on undead rogue in dalaran on krasus landing while on flying mounts, after a while i flew over to highest dalaran tower and he followed, i jumped down from it and my parachute opened, dude jumped too but probably forgot his parachute. This was also one of the best moments in wow for me, or at least funniest
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Back in TBC, an undead mage was attacking Telhamat temple in Hellfire. I go there as my hunter, and proceed to nearly kill him. Well, he manages to get far enough away to get out of combat, and mounts up on a flying mount. I mount up as well and follow him. He has maybe a thousand hit points left, and has stopped to turn and face me way up above the ground. So I promptly dismount, arcane shot, then serpent sting him, and fall to my death. Three seconds later, he dies in mid-air and plummets to the ground.

I completed the Merrymaker achieve pre-80, I had to rez up unto the airship since I didn't have a flying mount. I had to jump off the airship to get out of Icecrown. I'm not sure it was the most epic death I ever had, but it's up there and I do have a video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t91r1R2Xoms

Does FD count? If so, one of my guildies pulled Sapphiron in Nax with the Thrashin' Crashin' Racercar and wiped us while we were taking an afk break
    If not my most epic death had to be....I can't remember, I FD too much

10+ Year Old Account

Ohhh though question.
    I honestly dont know, i've died in so many weird, stupid and lame ways that its not even funny.

Like yesterday, I was in wintergrasp. Kinda AFK browsing the vendor on the mammut. When I all of the sudden notice I take dmg, well ok I thought i'll just run away i was mounted afterall.
    But nooo, couldnt move. Turns out it was a single gnome mage using blizzard and was obviously frost because I got frozen all the time.

Seriously, killed by blizzard. Now thats just lame. Even more so because I could simply use my trinket and voila, but nono. Not me.

Also died after using the teleporter in ICC not long ago, was just going to teleport to saurfang from the entrance. But somehow, me and a couple others died from that.
    That was jsut weird.

I have a Lvl 80 DK Tank. Rolling 42k health unbuffed.

Running through the Arathi Highlands searching for some low level mining mats, I was jumping off the mounds for sheer boredom.

Wasn't paying attention to my health at all I kept jumping off these mounds losing heath as I do so.

I jump of a fairly big one and landed with 2 health.

I landed ontop of a Buzzard who aggro'd to me and hit me for 2 health (1 overkill)

Oh I felt like an epic tank then...

Once we were doing ICC 25, gettin rdy for marrowgar, the Death knights ghouls who was on passive and stay the whole time charges up after its owner noticed wat was going on, ended up pulling ALL 4 BONE WARDENS. We down 3/4 of them and I go invisible, wait out the whole thing, exit out just to iceblock as i accedentqally aggroed the surviving bone warden, alone, only one alive. right as my iceblock was about to end, like the whole DK NPCs started charging and pwning it. true they tugged it past that line, it took one cleave, i died, but it was rly frakking epic.

I also had another time on my lv 23 shaman dueling a lv 30 holy paladin, it lasted about 28 min, but alot of lightning, light, fire and heals went down, and it felt like two 10 man raids going at eachother, i lost, but my flame shock beat him to 1hp... just as he aggroed Bellygrub in redridge mountains, killed us both, couldnt stop LOLing.
    Modeling and texturing is hard. Don't hate for a few Works in Progress.

raid dying on malygos only to have him succumb to the very last dot tick.

Deleted

Right after the 2nd dragon dies at the trash before sindragosa, she'll immidiatly aggro and walk towards players. My guild usually runs back and try to stay out of the fight by standing behind the iceblock to reset it. Me (tank) and a fellow healer decided we should let those chickens behind that iceblock die so we decided to keep me alive long enough until she uses her breath through the iceblock and it actually worked which wipped the entire raid. The 5% repair damage was totally worth it.

Malygos25, p2 -> p3 transition got bugged and the red drakes didn't show up... ???