Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The Ultimate Shaman Auras

So I Backed up my old wtf and addons folder, and then replaced the ones in the wow directory with yours so that the only addon installed would be your power auras. When I loaded wow the only addon installed was power auras except that it was still my old power auras that i created and not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by NecropK
    So I Backed up my old wtf and addons folder, and then replaced the ones in the wow directory with yours so that the only addon installed would be your power auras. When I loaded wow the only addon installed was power auras except that it was still my old power auras that i created and not yours.
    Do not "replace". Do a completely singular install of just the power auras. If your problem persists you're not installing properly or you're overwriting the variables with your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle
    Do not "replace". Do a completely singular install of just the power auras. If your problem persists you're not installing properly or you're overwriting the variables with your own.
    Alright, except that there isnt really an "install" its just moving a folder into the addon directory rather then actually "installing" anything, but ill try some other things

Alright, except that there isnt really an "install" its just moving a folder into the addon directory rather then actually "installing" anything, but ill try some other things
    You're installing my saved variables and my variations to Power Auras Classic ( textures sounds etc ). The thing that makes this "go" is my saved variables. If you're not installing those properly you won't have my Auras

You're installing my saved variables and my variations to Power Auras Classic ( textures sounds etc ). The thing that makes this "go" is my saved variables. If you're not installing those properly you won't have my Auras
    yea but nothing is really getting "installed" is what im saying, all im doing is copy and paste the files into folders.

so i replaced my files with all of yours and still nothing, i dunno wtf is going on

alright so i went in and deleted my power auras folder and all the saved variables. Then i clicked the link and copied your power auras folder and even then when i load wow it loaded my old power auras which i thought i deleted. Anyone have any idea, this is getting frustrating.

alright so i went in and deleted my power auras folder and all the saved variables. Then i clicked the link and copied your power auras folder and even then when i load wow it loaded my old power auras which i thought i deleted. Anyone have any idea, this is getting frustrating.
    Double check your install directory, you may be installing to a "wrong" copy of WoW?

Double check your install directory, you may be installing to a "wrong" copy of WoW?
    checked it its correct,

checked it its correct,
    No idea how to help ya then. Something is wrong with your setup somehow.

well that sucks, im following directions in order, some reason its not getting rid of my old power aura files even when i delete them

i guess i give up, ive tried about 15 times now and same outcome, just makes no sense

Alright so in a last ditch effort, i deleted my interface and my wtf folder and sent it to the recycle bin. Then I downloaded your power auras download. Changed My account name, realm name and character name to my own. And sure enough when i launched wow and ran power auras, my old stuff was still there...........I need some seriious help before giving up completely on this because now I am just baffled.

So after my shaman specific auras disappeared yesterday i re-installed them and they worked fine.

But now i logged in today and they are all gone again.

The unusual thing to me is the secondary auras that are installed with your pack (racials, boss warnings etc.) are all still there just the shaman ones are gone.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Must say thanks for these auras, although I had to adjust for a little 1440x900 screen, you had most definitely done the hard work.

Thanks

Btw, the 'Global' auras, are account bound, not character bound? I didnt really want this addon working for my Warrior, but PAC shows my Shadowmeld timers, which I disabled of course. Not a problem, just assume this is not just for one character once installed...?

<3 Syronius.
    You are the reason I picked my enhance shaman back up.

i was having the same problem when trying to install it with just power auras, i dont get any of the shaman aura's just the general ones.

I really like some of the auras. Though, I have alot of saved ones already but I'm not really sure how to download them without wiping those off. You say to back up all the folders and replace the wtf folder? Doesn't that mean getting rid of all my saved variables? Sorry if that sounds dumb but I really want to try them out.

Bumping these with an additional aura to add to the ToTsWeps&Shields page:

Code:
    Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu4; g:nu0.96862745098039; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Nature_AbolishMagic; size:nu0.29999998211861; torsion:nu1; r:nu0; y:nu-200; x:nu-64; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu73; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; multiids:st; inVehicle:nu0; speed:nu2; anim2:nu7; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; spec2:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:botrue; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu110; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stEnergized; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.InvertAuraBelow:nu0; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.h:nu1; timer.ShowOnAuraHide:bofalse; timer.UpdatePing:bofalse; timer.Texture:stDefault; timer.enabled:botrue; timer.Showing:bofalse; timer.lastShownLarge:nu1; timer.lastShownSmall:nu9; timer.y:nu-141; timer.x:nu-88; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:botrue; timer.a:nu1; timer.HideRequest:botrue; timer.id:nu110; timer.cents:botrue; stacks.a:nu1; stacks.Showing:bofalse; stacks.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; stacks.enabled:botrue; stacks.y:nu-144; stacks.h:nu1; stacks.id:nu110; stacks.Transparent:botrue; stacks.UpdatePing:bofalse; stacks.lastShownValue:nu12; stacks.x:nu-42; stacks.Texture:stDefault
    This is for the resto 264 totem. Shows stacks and duration. Floats over your riptide.