Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: New Cat Ability at 85

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiie
    There's no reason to further complicate our dps by switching in another situational use ability.
    It wouldn't complicate it, all you would be doing when the boss gets below X% is switching shred for ravage. obviously ravage would have to be redone slightly but it would give us an "execute" type move. Druids are one of the only classes that dont with have an execute ability or talent that makes them do X% more damage when the boss is below 35% health.

Quote Originally Posted by Couga
    This has probably been suggested before, but maybe a type of swiftmend for our dots (Rip in specific), that consumes the Rip and causes damage equal to its full duarion, on something like a 30 sec c/d.

Throw in a glyph similar to the swiftmend one that doesn't consume the dot, and its all good ;D

While that would be nice it'd be waaaay OP on a 30s CD. That's an extra 35-40k instant attack every time

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Couga
    This has probably been suggested before, but maybe a type of swiftmend for our dots (Rip in specific), that consumes the Rip and causes damage equal to its full duarion, on something like a 30 sec c/d.

Throw in a glyph similar to the swiftmend one that doesn't consume the dot, and its all good ;D
    Sadly, that would be so overpowered in PVP. Mangle to 5 CP, Rip and then hit the target for an instant 22k (a 16 second Rip's "damage per swing" unbuffed according to my Rawr). By comparison, FB hits for 10k average in Rawr.

Sometimes, I wish Blizzard would just make two versions of each spell. One for PVP and one for PVE. The tooltips would be huge, but it would solve so many balancing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Wouldn't you cats like a new and improved http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48575 or something..?
    That's what people have been saying for the last six pages. Fix that, or give us Play Dead, and you would see kittens frolicking in the streets of Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan
    No offense but both those ideas suck and we don't need either one. Bring back Play Dead and leave everything else as is. That's all we need, threat mitigation.

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer
    That's what people have been saying for the last six pages. Fix that, or give us Play Dead, and you would see kittens frolicking in the streets of Dalaran.
    Say no more. You will have your play dead if I have to tear down the very walls of blizzard itself. I SHALL HAVE MY FROLICKING KITTENS BY ANY MEANS.

Deleted

Here are my idea for a new cat ability. Please dont take the numbers as written in stone, numbers can be tweaked, I'm more interested in feedback of the concept.

Class: Cat druid and perhaps rogue

Backclaw
    Attaches the character into the back of the enemy, forcing the character be behind the enemy target for a duration of time (perhaps 6-10 seconds) and slowing the enemy target by 30%. Can not stun the enemy for the duration of the effect. Also decreases damage done by kitty for at least 75-90 % (since you need one claw/hand to stay attached, you can only use one claw/hand to attack)

This ability can be seen as a special CC/aggro lower ability, you use it when you do not want the enemy to attack you but still want allies to be able to attack the enemy. The decrease in damage done should be enough that you dont want to use it when your capable of taking down the enemy by yourself. In group PvE it makes the effected enemy target attack group members instead of the cat druid, working as a threath reduction, while in single PvE it simply makes the enemy target not be able to attack you (like a regular crowd control)

10+ Year Old Account

i dont want anything, just remove shred position requirement... well maybe a MS effect for PVP and thats it
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomas
    i dont want anything, just remove shred position requirement... well maybe a MS effect for PVP and thats it
    faceshred sounds good enough for both pve target switching and from a pvp point of view

I would be really surprised if blizzard gives a full mortal strike to ferals since ms is a sort of premium feature given to pure classes (warriors are a pure dps spec in the sense that they can't heal), but after the 20% ms given to spriests you could think that they changed their minds

let's fix Claw!
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48570

Adds 1 combo point, doing no damage, but removes the positional requirement for shed for 20 seconds.

or

Claw:
    Blinds the target for 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by cise4832
    OP's idea is about making our rotation easier.

I do agree we don't need more abilities in our rotation tho.
    If the bleeds are running off, why not simply reapply them. :
    Because your SHREDDING!!?

jesus christ lol

10+ Year Old Account

ok screw MS, just remove shred position requirement and that should compensate for not having MS.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

15+ Year Old Account

I would like cower to work as a proper threat dump.

I would like to see FB being used more, maybe increasing the duration on SR a little would be enough to use a SR > Rip > FB finisher rotation. I used to be able to do that alot with the +8 sec on SR set bonus on the old tier 8.

I think someone suggested making FB increase the timer on SR, that would be nice. Makes the priorites a little more interesting too.

I really don't want any new abilities, we already have enough thanks... well maybe an interupt that doesn't suck in PVE.