Elemental Shaman Hit cap

I've researched and heard from others what the hit cap is but, can someone give me exact numbers? elemental hit cap?, this is all considerating that your specced into your hit tree, it would be like 364 or somthing, and with a druid, sp priest hit spell on the boss it would be only 289 hit ? I'm not sure can someone give me some clearification? exact numbers?

Re: Elemental Shaman Hit cap

...Really??? : Have you *looked* at the second sticky in this forum? It will tell you everything you need to know.

Horde or alliance?
    I would asume you mean horde as you didnt like heroic presence spacegoat aura? (1%)

Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

I find it hard to believe you did any "research" when there is A CALCULATOR FOR HIT CAPS ON WOW-HEROES.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    I find it hard to believe you did any "research" when there is A CALCULATOR FOR HIT CAPS ON WOW-HEROES.
    pretty much this

there's no way you could have done ANY research if you didn't find out what the hit cap actually is.

really, just google spell hit cap

Quote Originally Posted by Toastier
    I've researched and heard from others what the hit cap is but, can someone give me exact numbers? elemental hit cap?, this is all considerating that your specced into your hit tree, it would be like 364 or somthing, and with a druid, sp priest hit spell on the boss it would be only 289 hit ? I'm not sure can someone give me some clearification? exact numbers?
    yes 289 hit rating is if you have SP/boomkin, no clue about the other number, but 364 sounds about right, IMO, I just put hit trinket for 10man where i dont have SP/boom and dont really care about it

Ty sare, no thanks to the guys who bother to accualy waste there life making useless comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastier
    Ty sare, no thanks to the guys who bother to accualy waste there life making useless comments.
    Thanks for wasting our time clogging up the forums with questions 15 seconds of work could have found you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Thanks for wasting our time clogging up the forums with questions 15 seconds of work could have found you.
    QQHENDRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che

Quote Originally Posted by Blitond
    QQHENDRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOLPACHE. I'm making that my sig.

I was sad to see you go, raiding just isn't the same. /cry
    Been working on my ele set, but they wont ever let me do anything but heal lol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che