10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion

Forum Lurker Day

So with the new Titles being add to the forums, i've been thinking, There are lots of people that just stalk the forums but never signup either because they cant be bothered or just dont want to. Well lets have a day, anyday, a special day be the anniversary of the website going live or Boubouiles Birthday where people that have stalked the forums can finally signup and get a special Title like 'Lurker' or special MMO-Champ Signature. I cant really think of good incentives to get people to signup but if people have suggestions or would like to expand on the Idea, Please do.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm that's not a bad idea

people who like to lurk dont post, so giving them something to 'show off' when posting isn't going to work

Quote Originally Posted by Saraki View Post
    people who like to lurk dont post, so giving them something to 'show off' when posting isn't going to work
    kif, we have a conundrum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraki View Post
    Thats fine, but what about the others that lurk but are still unsure about signing up-Having an event if you like would surely boost the forums numbers. Also we could have a recruit a friend type thing, A new person signs up to the forums and during the registration is asked if anyone like a friend or guildy suggested they signup. The existing member would get a new title or signature.
    Im still struggling to think of incentives but something like a karma system might help. Each registered member recieves 2 Karma a week and there allowed to reward that karma to a fellow forum poster rewarding them for making a funny thread or interesting thread...Still needs work..
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

Been lurking for years, probably wont change much. But now I am a registered Lurker! /flex

I was a lurker, but I was removed in SC2 so now I'm just a zealot...or am I? CHANGELING!