Alchemy guide 1-450
    Blacksmithing guide 1-450
    Enchanting guide 1-450
    Engineering guide 1-450
    Inscription guide 1-450
    Jewelcrafting guide 1-450
    Leatherworking 1-450
    Tailoring guide 1-450
    But i dont know how much to sell them for any ideas?
    the guides include all mats to get from 1-450 where to go to get everything you need EG rods for enchanting, + all mats for rods , so any ideas on selling price or how much would you pay for the box? also how do i sell with out getting scrwed out of the money and time i spent

Re: Sell professtions guides

We're not the ones who should come up with a price. Also, I don't think you'd be very sucessful by selling stuff that's available for free everywhere.
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

im not selling the how to guide , well kinda im selling all the mats to level to 450 so they dont have to spend the time to get it
    i have posted in trade and got an offer for 12k for BS kit 1-450

Ah, if you're selling the whole mats required for 1-450, then why don't you go to the AH, check the prices, and do the maths? It shouldn't be a very low price in the end, and if people are willing to spend 12k on it, they might aswell spend 12,5k or 13k (or whatever) if you want to have more profit. Think like a buyer, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Ah, if you're selling the whole mats required for 1-450, then why don't you go to the AH, check the prices, and do the maths? It shouldn't be a very low price in the end, and if people are willing to spend 12k on it, they might aswell spend 12,5k or 13k (or whatever) if you want to have more profit. Think like a buyer, what would you do?
    Most people aren't in a HUGE rush to power level to the point where they would buy all materials for that much over the AH price. So unless he camped the AH for low level materials or was on a VERY low pop server.... then yeah.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    Most people aren't in a HUGE rush to power level to the point where they would buy all materials for that much over the AH price. So unless he camped the AH for low level materials or was on a VERY low pop server.... then yeah.
    I'm not saying he should sell it for an outrageous price. If it's waaaaay over the AH prices, of course no one will buy it, but my point was, it's his job to find out the right price for the stuff, and how much profit he wants to make with it, without ruining his own business.

i will be farming the mats not AH camping, yes i think like a seller, not a buyer i farm everything i need and use, but i like to hear other people's voice on the matter. im just looking for other people to say how much they would pay for this package. profit is nice so its going to be 100% profit so far i have sold (yes sold) enchanting 1-450 for 7k gold while i farmed everything bought some stuff like arcane dust at 4-5g a stack ended paying about 300 for all the mats i was missing and made 6.7k profit for about 3 hours of farming.