Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: More Hunter Loot Whore QQ

And when a +agi polearm or staff drops you have the same QQ from Druids.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

The hunter was an idiot, plain and simples. That particular axe is just no good for any hunter, hell even the ToC haste staff is far superior. The trinket, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffie
    People who say hunters should go for 2 handers instead of DW should really check the 2 hander options there are. There's only 2 ARP 2handers available to hunters in ICC and both are deeper than the easy Frost Giant's Cleaver/Scourgeborne waraxe combo.

Bloodfall and Distant Land are badly itemized for ICC25 geared hunters so our only options for hit and haste free Armor pene is dualwielding or killing Lich King 10/25. Sadly even the pvp 2 hander is not an option for PVE these days.

As for the OP...the hunter was plain retard. I've been hunting for new trinkets for nearly 2 months and always lost the 'em all...and nobody has never been willing to sell them.
    It's not so much people tend to be upset when hunters take 2 handers; it's more the fact that they take them from rogue/enchance shamans. When most of their abilities are done based on weapon damage; it's like a rogue or warrior taking a ranged weapon from a hunter. The only thing they'd use it for is better stats to increase dps.

That's not the point of this thread really.
    I think the point of this thread is to show that yes, dual wielding my not be terrible, but hunters already have enough options for weapons, while an enhancement shaman is limited by slow weapons, and rogues a fast offhand.
    That's generally why hunters get 2 handers, out of respect for the rest of the raid to get gear.
    Instead of being a selfish prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    That's not the point of this thread really.
    I think the point of this thread is to show that yes, dual wielding my not be terrible, but hunters already have enough options for weapons, while an enhancement shaman is limited by slow weapons, and rogues a fast offhand.
    That's generally why hunters get 2 handers, out of respect for the rest of the raid to get gear.
    Instead of being a selfish prick.
    If only it was that simple.....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru
    If only it was that simple.....
    Being in a progression raiding guild, we consider hunters and onehanders offspec rolling.
    Shamans, rogues, frost dks will have priority over hunters.
    The only other competition hunters have are feral druids.
    And like, 3 staves drop in ICC.

An Enhance Shaman / Rogue is going to value the 1h weapon a bit more than the Hunter would for sure, but in a pug.... well it's a pug.....

I don't get all of this hate for dual wielding.

Check the stats and I'm pretty sure you'll find that dual wielding is comparable when you use accuracy enchant on both weapons (Assuming you need the +hit).

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    BAD NEWS EVERYONE!

Apparently ther're tards in PuGs!
    we must save the world .... of warcraft
    Insert Signiture here.