Expansion Hits what Should I roll.

Currently I play with a guild and are like 10/12 25 ICC, we raid like 2 nights a week. ICC is getting very boring and well I plan to take a break. Me and a friend are going to reroll a new class on a new server and maybe start our own guild like we did in BC and we became top guild on the server. We decided to quit and then we went our seperate ways for LK.

I LOVE tanking. I also love the way shamans heal and the buffs an elemental shaman bring. I dont really like the tanking style of warriors since they changed the way shield block use to be where u have to spam it whenever its up, where it took some cordination to have that up 100%. Since Goblins cant be Druids or paladins. I dont know if Goblin warrior would be the best choice as a tank either because of their racials. I love tanking as a Dk but everyone hates DK tanks and i dont like DPS dk's so DK is probably not an option.

on the other hand.

Worgen, they cant be shamans which is boring. They can be warriors, same as above comments. They also can be druids which use to be my favorite class! I had a rank 13 druid back in the day. Again no real benefits racials they bring as a tank. I dont like the healing style of trees and boomkin is fun somewhat but long queues always for dps.. if i plan on going boom, then again I can be boom for raids and use my dps gear to heal heroics.

To me these to racials seem to be more benefited to dps and not really a tank. Id like to play a new class since im tired of the old ones.

Goblin Shaman
    or
    Worgen Druid

What do you guys think.

I MIGHT roll a (goblin, worgen)warrior. But which do you guys think?

Re: Expansion Hits what Should I roll.

From personal preferences I would choose druid. Would be fast levelling as well - kitty for quests + bear to tank instances (dps gear can easily be used to tank all the way up until heroics).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

I LOVE tanking. I also love the way shamans heal and the buffs an elemental shaman bring. I dont really like the tanking style of warriors since they changed the way shield block use to be where u have to spam it whenever its up, where it took some cordination to have that up 100%. Since Trolls cant be Druids or paladins. I dont know if troll warrior would be the best choice as a tank either because of their racials. I love tanking as a Dk but everyone hates DK tanks and i dont like DPS dk's so DK is probably not an option.
    In Cataclysm they can, so that would be the obvious choice. If you want Alliance, go Worgen druid.

Troll is awesome.
    DK tank is awesome.

Join the resistance! Fight for our freedom!

Whatever you want ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur
    Whatever you want ffs.
    go eat a cookie.

if a dk knows how to tank they are awesome, of course there are people who fuck up it for the people who can tank as a dk anyway.
    Like troll more then Worgen but that my opinion. Leveled as an enhancement and that went fast ^^

Most fun melee: Enhancement Shaman
    Most fun ranged: Hunter
    Most fun healer: Priest
    Most fun tank: Warrior

I will probably be rolling either of these as my only alt in Cataclysm.

Sorry my Mistake.. Replace Troll with goblin.. Im a good Dk tank.. I like how they tank but I already have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakez

And...
    Most fun caster: Warlock

Since Hunter is a completely different type of ranged, and Magi have a two-button rotation.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Wakez

I love enchancement as melee
    Never played a range class, Always tank or shaman healer ( my tank then got switched to a ret pally, so thats what i play now, and tank 10 mans, since i switch guilds i went from tanking to ret, they had too many tanks)
    Healer i dont like any healer but a shaman.
    Tankage, its druid or Dk for me.

never really played a hunter.. But Classes like
    Huntard
    Fail DK
    are classes I try to stay away from because of the rep they get regarding fail. Because lets be honest. Most are.

Rogue dont like them.
    Priest. Eh not a fan of cloth
    Mage, warlock same.
    Druids love
    Shaman love
    Hunter - stated above
    Warrior. I loved them before they got the whole shieldblock crushing blows removed.
    Paladin PLay one now
    DK play one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomorewowforme

Rogue dont like them.
    Priest. Eh not a fan of cloth
    Mage, warlock same.
    Druids love
    Shaman love
    Hunter - stated above
    Warrior. I loved them before they got the whole shieldblock crushing blows removed.
    Paladin PLay one now
    DK play one now.
    In that case, I'd advice you go with either Druids or Shamans. Don't let others tell you what to roll, it all comes down to personal preferences. I'd advice you to wait for Cataclysm and then roll a Troll(if you're Horde), seeing as those can be both Shamans and Druids then.

However, as I said, it's entirely up to yourself, whichever you like the most is the one you should pick.

Shaman Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Shaman Goblin
    thats what i was thinking.. Shaman goblin.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

roll a dice or flip a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    roll a dice or flip a coin.
    Or roll a coin!? =O
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.