Need help with a macro!

Hi guys!
    I'm trying to find out if you can make a macro for spamming Steady Shot without having to press the button over and over again.
    So can you make one and what would it look like? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Edit: I have a logitech g15 keyboard. Do you think you could make one with the built in macrokeys?

Re: Need help with a macro!

u cant make an macro for automaticly do abilities for u in a row, thats where GCD is for, to prevent u doing that

Oh I see. I thought you would be able to make it if you held the button down for several seconds.

just bind it to your mouse wheel, shit is win son

Quote Originally Posted by Grenudo
    just bind it to your mouse wheel, shit is win son
    It's an alternative but I don't think I could live without having my zoom on the scroll, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzor
    Edit: I have a logitech g15 keyboard. Do you think you could make one with the built in macrokeys?
    Yes.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

However, if you're doing that, Blizzard has specifically said that using outside programs to automate keypresses (in fact, they specifically mentioned Logitech G15 keyboards) is considered automation, and Warden can detect G15 macros in use. Repeated use of them will get your account temporarily suspended, and eventually banned.

Try using the Macro Record button while you are hitting Steady Shot a few times and see if you can bind it to something.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

i think u will do alot less dps whit a keyboard macro but if its for grinding u can make a macro on the g15