Why not make some name changes and provide some sweet changes as well?

-Tricks of the Trade: Now renamed Honor Among Thieves (makes much more sense considering its current use in endgame raiding)
    -Honor Among Thieves: Honor Among Thieves is now cast-able on yourself
    -Change/add Premeditation to make Backstab generate 2/3 combo points (You ARE premeditating an attack if you're setting yourself up behind them).

Suddenly, Sub attacks don't hit like a wet noodle, Sub is a bursty spec that now has some out of stealth viablity, and Honor Among Thieves is completely gone (any true rogue hates its current incantation).

I haven't crunched any numbers on this, but I was just bored and wondered what other rogues would think. I'd post on WoW forums, but I'm not currently playing the game on my account. Just watching. I'm only Challenger on Vy because she was a social character but have achieved Rival and Duelist on my PvP main.

Re: Why not make some name changes and provide some sweet changes as well?

I've seen some far-fetched ideas on how to fix/buff sub but I think this one takes the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

You would get more combo points from the current version of HAT than changing backstab to give 2 CPs, and why would it make sense to call tricks HAT instead if you'd just cast it on yourself :/

Pve sub needs a lot of work.

No. HAT currently is an amazing way to generate Combo Points and don't want it removed
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris
    No. HAT currently is an amazing way to generate Combo Points and don't want it removed
    You liked spamming Evis didn't you?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vy
    You liked spamming Evis didn't you?
    Every rogue did

These changes sound dumb.

Why are you changing the name of a skill for no apparent reason?
    Why are you removing the entire intent of Tricks? Rogues will just buff themselves. The current incarnation is a group synergy skill, which is nice.
    Why are you removing Sub's primary CP generator in favor of two CP/20 seconds?