Am I Ready To Go Unholy.

Please.. Keep in mind my hit is hight due to gear. I am also in the process of updating all my gems to 20+ str.

I want to know if I am ready to instantly go Unholy. If not what gear changed (or gem) Need to be made.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rne&cn=Lugolol
    I just got back into the game and heard unholy was better so yeah...

Thanks in advance .

Re: Am I Ready To Go Unholy.

Why wouldnt you be ready?
    The DPS is the meteor that made dinosaurs extinct, the locust swarm that plunged nations into famine, the eruption that blanketed nations in soot and ash.

I got the reaping-less unholy build from elitist jerks and it's just...LOL. In trash situations I've been getting ppl from the raid whispering me "how do you do that ?". I didn't know what they meant until someone linked the overall dps meter. I was 1st with 9k on it while the 2nd one was at 7k, while they had way better gear than me.

According to EJ, the reaping-less build is best until you get at least 2 T10 and then ca swtich to reaping. However, I'm pretty sure that once I lose my 4p bonus T9, I won't be raping the dps meter on trash.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

The unholy build without Reaping is brilliant for DPS you can do with lower levels of gear. I recently had my DK restored after deleting him when Naxx was content, so he is still in 213 gear with a few pieces of badge gear and can easily pull up to 5 - 6k depending on the boss.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Khano
    I got the reaping-less unholy build from elitist jerks and it's just...LOL. In trash situations I've been getting ppl from the raid whispering me "how do you do that ?". I didn't know what they meant until someone linked the overall dps meter. I was 1st with 9k on it while the 2nd one was at 7k, while they had way better gear than me.

According to EJ, the reaping-less build is best until you get at least 2 T10 and then ca swtich to reaping. However, I'm pretty sure that once I lose my 4p bonus T9, I won't be raping the dps meter on trash.
    Could you give me a link to the EJ Post?

There are no particular gear requirements for unholy.

It's reccomended to drop dark conviction for morbidity when you have more than 1000 crit rating and wait until you have 2t10 to get reaping, but the 17/0/54 reapingless spec will work well enough until you have better gear.

You should get the glyph of pestilence for both of your specs though, it's the only minor glyph that can actually increase dps.

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeowcathi
    Could you give me a link to the EJ Post?
    http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t72364-u...ld_you_lately/